Yasuo op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dasdi96

05-24-2014

Hello,
I am tired of yasuo. I just lost a game against a yasuo. He went 14-2-6. I am tired of the cheas stuff rito gave him. A free extra auto with q that deals 1/2 of a full tank's hp, a wall that clocks everything. Infinite dashes, which is so cheap, I man, renekton only has 2 dashes every 14 seconds while yasuo has infinity? Come on. To top it off, a 30 sec cd ult. Not to mention double crit chance. Late game, this means 100% crit chance. Other chars have weaker passives. Such as ashe, while makes her first auto a crit, not all her autos. Rito, plz nerf this op cheap bs freelo champ.
Thanks for reading my post.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasdi96 View Post
A free extra auto with q that deals 1/2 of a full tank's hp
a wall that clocks everything
Infinite dashes, which is so cheap
I man, renekton only has 2 dashes every 14 seconds while yasuo has infinity?
Not to mention double crit chance. Late game, this means 100% crit chance.
Other chars have weaker passives. Such as ashe
Rito, plz nerf
no

OmgKittensTho

05-24-2014

Theres something called counter-building and counter-picking. If you know youre playing against him in lane don't choose a champion that only has projectiles. If hes just building damage you build defensively. Ask for help from a jungler, they're jungling for a reason. Deny him farm. Believe it or not you actually need a strategy.

Dasdi96

05-24-2014

This was blind pick. I chose renekton, it was very hard to stun him when he keeps dashing around. We were in different lanes. I had 200 armor but still he did 300 per auto and about 350 on a q. Our mid laner lagged and yasuo took advantage of that.

Jbels

05-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasdi96 View Post
This was blind pick. I chose renekton, it was very hard to stun him when he keeps dashing around. We were in different lanes. I had 200 armor but still he did 300 per auto and about 350 on a q. Our mid laner lagged and yasuo took advantage of that.
He doesn't have unlimited Dashes. He can dash through you and each minion in your wave, but if he's pushed up, it isn't going to help him. Ganks on Yasuo are super easy when he's in top lane because he litterally has minimal escape. I don't even know if you can call his dash an escape since it basically just puts him on your other side, and CC still screws him afterwards

Dasdi96

05-24-2014

He was in mid lane, he got fed because our mid lagged out.

Lanarrin

05-24-2014

Always blaming lag. Dash can only be used on the same target once every 6 secs. Also if you dont get hit by his tornado he cant ult. Unless of course his team has a knock up. then just avoid that. he can never ult, ever without a knock up. its not like its hard to dodge. HUGE ting sound when he has it ready and the wind up is pretty obvious. JS move side to side.

soulbanana8

05-24-2014

Cool Story. Did you bother building thornmail or some armor?

Dasdi96

05-24-2014

Yes, I built a sunfire and a chain vest, had little gold.

Dasdi96

05-24-2014

Yes, I built a sunfire and a chain vest.