My Warning Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

For the record I think women are great =), and I love the carebears! Idea for a new champion! Great Pyrenees the judge who cares! Ultimate heals both teams of all negativity! lol so funny

Jamvert

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solance View Post
I was just returning the comments shy threw at me, she words were:

Shyvana[00:35:22]lee sin buiilt berserker
Shyvana[00:35:25]so dumb

Shyvana[00:36:09]no wonder you lost top
Shyvana[00:36:10]gj
Shyvana[00:36:15]against fuking teemo

I was just echoing her to see how that makes she feel when people say those kind of things, of course it doesn't make it acceptable but it wasn't exactly toxic since the game was over 2 secs later.
Oh, I see. Admittedly, I had skipped a lot of the non-purple text. In that case, there isn't really anything I can see which seems overly worthy of a punish. There were a few slights to teammates here and there but they are pretty slight.

I guess you must have gotten either a super strict jury or a bunch of people who didn't read all the words in game 2 and missed the context like me

Solance

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
For the record I think women are great =), and I love the carebears! Idea for a new champion! Great Pyrenees the judge who cares! Ultimate heals both teams of all negativity! lol so funny
You are right maybe I should have used constructive feed backs, however, I was responding to someone who was attempting to provoke a argument by intentional saying something that would hurt my feelings. Should I have ignored her the first time I heard those things from her? probably, but I am human and I yield to instant self-defense.

I can't promise that I can learn to calmly chat with someone who is being intentionally malicious even if that was the reason for the warning, I want to say that most humans cannot do that either but I think that is just self-justification. I hope you can understand where I was coming from.

Edit: I think I quoted the wrong post ><, how exactly are you going to fix carebears in a game of blood violence and pride?

only1legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I would not have punished this. the thing that frustrates me is i will punish for worse yet they get pardoned. In this case i would have pardoned and lost out to a punish vote... *sigh* Tribunal is not always, but at times broken....