Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Warning Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

11-15-2012

Quote:
2pudge1cup:
i like how this got moved to the tribunal forum where it belongs.

fyp.

Skevoid

11-15-2012

Yeah that punish decision is a crock. That definitely should be reversed.

Zarkof

11-15-2012

see now, you get punished normally for saying things along the lines of f*ck noob and ret*rds and complaining about tiamat building feeders in ARAM like so
and for playing 50 minute turtle draft racing

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5935324/#nogo

you didn't do any of that so idk why you got punished. ohwait, it's because people still hit punish if there's a lot of games regardless of the content

Tonaia

11-15-2012

Quote:
Solance:
I recently received a warning from Riot due to poor gaming behavior. Honestly I been reading up tribunals and working to improve my gaming attitudes long before I was warned so I can become a better player and of course, not be banned. I was expecting outrageous behaviors that I can learn from in the warning report but honestly I reading it over twice I honestly cannot see anything I did that deserves a warning. In these games I died a bit more times than I would have liked, but its not intentional feed with any means.

I am posting here because I think riot might have mistaken these games for others games were I was behaving worse, If so I would rather see those so I can learn where I did wrong. What I did learned from these games logs shows that I should not enter chat ever, because no matter how mild I would still get reported.

Thanks for reviewing my case, if you think I am blind and cannot see what I did was blatantly wrong, down vote away. Otherwise Help me out.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5933898/

Wow, just wow, this is the first case I've seen posted here that I would not hit punish for. The level of negativity displayed here is almost non existing, and you try to be a positive force on your teams.

Sorry about that hopefully you don't get landed back her by accident again.

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

11-15-2012

game 4 is borderline, but I could see getting a pardon on this.

The Hobo Lord

11-15-2012

Quote:
MustafaFeeds:
First game -> You had a bad game.
Second game -> A bit of a negative attitude(Which is reportable, don't think its serious enough though).
Third game -> Absolute ****, enemy reported you when you said nothing the whole game in all chat.
Fourth game -> Didn't really find anything, just playful talk. Maybe someone took offence?
Fifth game -> guess it was the nid, not anything note worthy other than don't troll a crybaby nid?

Remember that thread with statistics, if you have 5 cases, your punish rate is 80%. Ppl didn't read all the cases but assumed there was a misstep SOMEWHERE in the later cases.

2pudge1cup

11-15-2012

bump for accountability

Solance

11-15-2012

I hope I get a reply from a red soon, this warning isn't helping

BrandiBug1991

11-15-2012

I see nothing wrong. A little negative, but we all can be that way. I would have pardoned. ._.

IHOKIEPOKIE

11-16-2012

Case 1 - Nothing there to punish you for. You weren't going out of your way to feed, you simply got rolled.
Case 2 - Nothing here either.
Case 3 - Did you poop on their team at some point? There's no interaction between you and the enemy team. Not sure why the report.
Case 4 - Akali is not a p****. Also, nothing to give you a warning about.
Case 5 - Not the best Nid. Also, not a single reason to give you a warning.