My Warning Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDMasakaki

11-15-2012

ah cool another one of these threads, cept this time it has the rare disease of being reasonable! yeah i dunno why you got warned, i prolly wouldve pardoned you or maybe on a bad day just skipped you..

well GL with this thread i dunno if riot removes warning or whatnot but i dont think you were too bad if that makes you feel better

Solance

11-15-2012

Thanks for the review guys, I know I been bad some games,( I played over 6k games total ><) But sending me this kind of report with a warning make it really hard to reform unless I become an emotionless robot, and some how even then I get reported

TreeFitty

11-15-2012

Yea you could've been nicer (but couldn't we all).

I see nothing warning or ban worthy.

Huey Freeman

11-15-2012

Srsly dude, I c nothing wrong with your cases..def should not be warned or banned. you said that u have 6000games, its very likely your much more skilled and have different but better perspectives than others. And you have diamond too. There r players who report just because you couldnt carry them and they want to get to u. And tribunal mostly judges upon chats which is really lame. just try not to talk if u want to stay away from bans especially when you had bad record of being reported(you have to be robots). I often got caught up in cases where our teammates would blame me for their consecutive 10th death and once you say anything about their score or their performance they report you. You often see ppls with better score and better contribution being reported because those nub players dont understand and they try to blame other to make themsleves feel better.The sad thing is they ban you for it. Sadly tribunal is mostly consisted of lower than average elo players, they judge only based upon scores or one thing u did in game when your contribution is great and have large postive impact on the game. They try to justify themselves by reporting you... : (

Cryswar

11-15-2012

...You know, this is honestly the first reform card I've seen where I don't really see a reason to punish. Other than you saying the game is over at one point - annoying, but NOT punishworthy - I don't see you having done ANYTHING wrong.

Everyone has bad games, but while you talk a lot, you are in no way verbally abusive. I would have pardoned 100%.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i gotta say this is a complete joke of a tribunal case. pardon all day every day.

i guess you called a shyv who was harassing you a fail jungler and butthurt jungler voters got mad because i guess junglers can't ever fail. lol, though, beyond that i got nothing.

RF Legendary

11-15-2012

played with solance a good enough amount of games to say that he is not a troll
also that report was bs

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i like how this got moved to the tribunal forum to sweep it under the rug.

Solance

11-15-2012

Wow they moved it without giving me a reply ><, this is kind of sad

Huey Freeman

11-15-2012

So what I dont understand is when tribunal mistake a good guy , nothing is done to correct their mistakes. But when you have a slight problem they ban you immediately. There was once my account was banned till lets say 14th. Cuz of their system error they mistook mine and prolonged my ban made it to 17th. They sent a sorry letter on the 16th saying they were mistaken and nothing were done about my prolong bans. And when you file a ticket, they dont give you anything but meaning less **** like here is the summoner code pages. the choice r made cant be reversed stuff like that