Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Warning Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solance

11-15-2012

I recently received a warning from Riot due to poor gaming behavior. Honestly I been reading up tribunals and working to improve my gaming attitudes long before I was warned so I can become a better player and of course, not be banned. I was expecting outrageous behaviors that I can learn from in the warning report but honestly I reading it over twice I honestly cannot see anything I did that deserves a warning. In these games I died a bit more times than I would have liked, but its not intentional feed with any means.

I am posting here because I think riot might have mistaken these games for others games were I was behaving worse, If so I would rather see those so I can learn where I did wrong. What I did learned from these games logs shows that I should not enter chat ever, because no matter how mild I would still get reported.

Thanks for reviewing my case, if you think I am blind and cannot see what I did was blatantly wrong, down vote away. Otherwise Help me out.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5933898/

Xyllor

11-15-2012

Im not finding this man guilty (washing my hands).

TSK Lawless

11-15-2012

Tbh i cant see anything ban worthy. But u seem on the edge so id just tone it back and be friendly from now on

MustafaFeeds

11-15-2012

First game -> You had a bad game.
Second game -> A bit of a negative attitude(Which is reportable, don't think its serious enough though).
Third game -> Absolute ****, enemy reported you when you said nothing the whole game in all chat.
Fourth game -> Didn't really find anything, just playful talk. Maybe someone took offence?
Fifth game -> guess it was the nid, not anything note worthy other than don't troll a crybaby nid?

Dalemaunder

11-15-2012

Not exactly worthy of a warning... for once... That was easily a pardon.

Grim Reaper

11-15-2012

You seriously went against an ad kennen and an ap ez?

Clubbems

11-15-2012

You sure as **** didn't get to diamond by playing ap mid, that's for sure.

But that isn't worthy of a ban, really.

MTempty

11-15-2012

Lets break it down.
First game- a bit negative but your entitled to emotion and i would have not hesitated to pardon.
second game- the last bit was somewhat rude but i wouldnt punish for that.
third game= same deal... some minor rowdiness that i would consider acceptable but you were reported by enemy and you never used all chat.
fourth game=Meh- You used a small amount of cursing but alone wouldnt warrant ban if i was judging.
Fifth game- you spammed a bit at th end and made fun of friendly nidalee.

Overall You are blameless for 2/5 games. Your in the grey zone with 3/5 games. Definite skip or pardon on this one.
However, 5 report cases is a tough hole as some triubnal members dont read all the way through.
I find it strange that not a single report had a reason as to why they reported you..
That is my analysis.
I don't know why you were outright banned by majority.

MustafaFeeds

11-15-2012

Quote:
MTempty:
Lets break it down.
First game- a bit negative but your entitled to emotion and i would have not hesitated to pardon.
second game- the last bit was somewhat rude but i wouldnt punish for that.
third game= same deal... some minor rowdiness that i would consider acceptable but you were reported by enemy and you never used all chat.
fourth game=Meh- You used a small amount of cursing but alone wouldnt warrant ban if i was judging.
Fifth game- you spammed a bit at th end and made fun of friendly nidalee.

Overall You are blameless for 2/5 games. Your in the grey zone with 3/5 games. Definite skip or pardon on this one.
However, 5 report cases is a tough hole as some triubnal members dont read all the way through.
I find it strange that not a single report had a reason as to why they reported you..
That is my analysis.
I don't know why you were outright banned by majority.

Warning not ban.

MTempty

11-15-2012

Quote:
MustafaFeeds:
Warning not ban.

Ah thanks for correction.