Where's the Sejuani Love? (Sejuani buff and Visual Upgrade)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Another uninformed post. Asking about VISUAL UPGRADE. SHE JUST CAME OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO. SHE DOES NOT NEED A VISUAL UPGRADE, STOP FILLING THE FORUMS WITH YOUR UNINFORMED GARBAGE. THANK YOU.

Gothel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Sejuani is far from being a bad character. So far I am doing ranks with her and I can assure you she is far from being slow in the jungle. Her ganks make her one of the 1gank 1kill junglers group! Please learn to play a character and find some way to play her better before complaining that it is underpower...

Bullettime7

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaze View Post
Sejuani is far from being a bad character. So far I am doing ranks with her and I can assure you she is far from being slow in the jungle. Her ganks make her one of the 1gank 1kill junglers group! Please learn to play a character and find some way to play her better before complaining that it is underpower...
Sejuani has one of the slowest and most dangerous clear times of any champion that's considered "viable" in the jungle.

She's a tank that has no defensive steroid, making her squishier than every other tank with the same feed.

Only 1 source of hard CC (her ultimate.) Her Permafrost is too weak early on and can be counteracted by the 50 million dashes/blinks in the game now.

Other junglers who fill the same role as her (CC gank tank like Amumu and Nautilus) outscale her with items in the damage department, have more tankiness, and have more ways to actually lock down a target.

Sir Longfellow

11-19-2012

Sejuani's only real shortcoming is that she's susceptible to counterjungling.

Vessalius Ryland

01-16-2013

I agree that permafrost needs some adjustments... but I dont think sejuani is underpowered.... I actually play her a lot in ranked shes my main jungle... and I have a 50% win ratio with her. (Aside when I get ppl who quit for whatsoever reason)

But seriously.... she needs some visual upgrade I have the Darkrider Sejuani skin and jesus christ... sejuani is BLUE in game (Yeah I'm not kidding.... she pretty much blue... its not her armor... her bare skin is blue).... so the question is..... why would she be blue? It doesn't match her loading screen art at all.