What champion/strategy HARD counters singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weirding ways

11-15-2012

As a singed player, Kayle, Darius (damn you darius) and Nunu (don't see him too often) are the 3 i hate seeing the most up top, though honourable mention for teemo, i'd add him if it wasn't for the fact that the second you catch him, he's dead.
If you're REALLY good with landing skillshots, add in chogath, damn monster never dies.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Olaf/Nunu/Jayce team counters Singed hard, all that slow CC and Olafs true damage will wreck him.

Olaf top- ghost/exhaust
Nunu jungle- smite/exhaust
Jayce- flash/ignite.

My favorite 3s team to take down any singed

Fallendude0

11-15-2012

Logged on for the first time in forever just to post to this. I as well hate facing Singed, and this next statement may seem like its a joke but its not. I believe Twisted Fate counters Singed pretty hard. His low CD stun/slow easily stops singed from getting to you. Everytime I play TF against Singed I win. Also incase you pull a blue card and he flips you, just ult away cuz he can't stop it.

Jahpocalypse

11-15-2012

I play lots of cho and dont have problems. I'd say olaf is good too. I honestly dont think singed is that good because the real hard counter to singed is ignoring him and killing his team. He does terrible damage end game and is mostly just annoying. Kill him if you can otherwise just let him run then push. I'm probably getting down voted lol.

Desocupado

11-16-2012

Morgana is the perfect counter. (snare + black shield)

Otherwise, you need some kite + heavy slow/snare

If you are squishy buy a banshee veil.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Jarvan

ArcticSirius

11-16-2012

I've done pretty well against Singed as Morde

Ophirr

11-16-2012

ashe with mundo. He'll never get close enough.

SentinelOfPain

11-16-2012

The best counter to Singed is probably sending Darius against him in lane. Some ranged people give him a bit of a hard time but after he gets boots + catalyst it's over.

Let me tell you some people that don't counter Singed that are in this thread:

Morgana, Mordekaiser, Cho'gath, Olaf, Jayce.

Once Singed gets his ult, he becomes incredibly hard to kill. If you want to beat Singed you have to focus down his allies because killing Singed is incredibly hard. Without his team though, Singed is a lot easier to kill and as a DPS, he won't be dishing out the type of damage that can 1v3 the rest of your team, unless you all have less than 1/4 health.

Poisonpowder

11-16-2012

Zyra with Sorc Boots + Blackfire Torch + Rylai's.
Her plants proc the passive.