vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICStars77

11-14-2012

so I've been playing vayne a lot lately on TT and dear lord she seems amazing on this map. I know she has a short range and is squishy but the fact that it's super easy to condemn into a wall with how close everything is and I seem to get gold fairly quickly on TT and that her early game isn't really an issue as it is in rift she just seems amazing. Any good ranked 3s team using her in a comp? would her + 2 bruisers/tanks work well? Something like skarner/poppy someone and vayne?

Rumination

11-14-2012

I've had some success running comps like: J4 + Riven + Vayne // J4 + Maokai + Vayne // Lee Sin + Rumble + Vayne. Comps such as these are what I believe Vayne can do quite well in. The basic idea being that if you take two bruiser/tanks with high CC and just get them to both line-backer for Vayne, her true damage can often win the day.

One thing to keep in mind is that it's best to pick your spots. This means, if the enemy team consists of something like: Olaf + Cho'Gath + Darius, those are 3 bruisers with no dash. Sure Olaf can ult and ghost at you, but that's why you'd have J4 to Cataclysm his ass. Darius has a grab, but the range is not huge, and you can tumble out after he's grabbed you. The point is, if you see a team that doesn't really have anything in the way of an assassin like LeBlanc/Irelia/Xin Zhao, then go for it. Vayne can do some pretty heavy lifting with a Blade of the ruined King + PDancer.

ATBQuan

11-15-2012

before the season reset , we've been doing well with vayne , jax, nunu,
and you go early PH , your vayne becomes a power house and the CC"s make it really easy to escape.

Aikimiller

11-16-2012

Vayne is actually incredibly strong right now, if you have a coordinated team.

Run a Vayne + Nunu + Shyvana/Shen, and the synergy is just insanely amazing, as long as your allies are smart enough to value keeping vayne alive over chasing downa low health opponent. Personally prefer a harder tank than Jax, but I would guess he probably works too. Ironicly, the core concept of the team is actually abuse of Nunu's bloodboil and early ganking potential, rather than vayne's strength, it works with most of the AD carries, although Vayne probably is the strongest choice- due to her strong innate scaling, and the option to build early AS, and rely on your skillset for damage.

Oh God Im Based

11-16-2012

vayne is good but will blow up to anyone with gap closer. risky pick in normals because everyone picks op. vayne's biggest problem is that even if she is fed terror, she still has the potential to get dropped in a second if you make a small mistake. champs like ezreal and corki are safer because of their escape

WillWW

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God Im Based View Post
vayne is good but will blow up to anyone with gap closer. risky pick in normals because everyone picks op. vayne's biggest problem is that even if she is fed terror, she still has the potential to get dropped in a second if you make a small mistake. champs like ezreal and corki are safer because of their escape
She has a low cd (lower than ez's) dash and a push...lol, wut.

scazzaf

11-16-2012

You have to run vayne with a nunu to maximize damage output, but there are better AD carries out there.