What champion/strategy HARD counters singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

And I don't mean "Oh this is kind of effective for a little bit"

I want to know what combination of champion, summoners, runes and masteries I can take so that I can, without fail, EVERY TIME kill singed. Over and over.

I want to punish the *******s who pick singed every game. I want to hate it out of the TT environment.

Help me with my goal.

Glumduk

11-15-2012

Folks with low-CD slows (Lulu?) or displacement (Jayce?) mess up his game a bit.
Aaah...

I got nuthin'.

Naokazu

11-15-2012

Olaf does pretty well. I've had decent luck with Diana too.

WillWW

11-15-2012

Normally when I play veigar, i can destroy him, but last time I played veigar was before the dfg nerf.

MyGfHasBigB00bz

11-15-2012

vayne/nunu or just pick a teemo? someone ranged with slows/cc can kite him pretty ahrd

Omesh

11-15-2012

Any champion composition that contains a healthy amount of harass and slowing power can shut him out of a game. Personally, I hate playing against Nunu and Zilean as Singed since they can both reduce his movement speed to a crawl while also beating him up at ranged with medium-CD damage spells. It's hard to do what Singed does-- get up close and zone people out with Poison Trail while Flinging them left and right-- when you can't wade through minions without being hamstrung and blown up.

Nunu is, in my view, as close to a hard counter against Singed as you can get without creating a whole new champ tailored specifically to beat the Mad Chemist. Nunu slows and deals very respectable damage all on one cooldown, he has good sustain, he's beefy, and he can use Blood Boil to give himself and a teammate mobility to match that of Singed. (Or out-class Singed's mobility outright thanks to the slowing power of Ice Blast.) I know you're looking for hard counters, but while I can't quite classify Nunu as such, he's excellent at hampering Singed early and late game and keeping him from snowballing into the unstoppable monster of legend we all know and fear.

INeedzAName

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Darius shuts down Singed pretty hard.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-15-2012

Olaf, Irelia and Vayne do well against Singed.

Olaf has good true damage spam early game to keep him punk'd on and sustain for poison. If you hit your Axe's you should win. Irelia can sustain his poison while fighting him, and again the constant true damage, while maybe not a lot in one AA, does add up.

Vayne is one of the few champs I HATE to see when I play Singed. She has the ability to stay just out of Singed's range with Tumble and her knock back. She does %HP True damage (very effective against Singed IMO) and she has the ability to chase him down and not die late game because she can keep up and AA sustaining on her life steal.

My 2 cents.

EDIT:
None of that will mater that much if Singed has a good team that takes advantage of Singed and his crazy CC.

Luego

11-15-2012

If you can keep an ashe alive, she can kite the hell out of him.

Other than that, build a banshees. Wrecks my life as a singed. Any mr really starts to, but since Singed has no way to pop a banshees other than a fail-fling, it sucks.

Sterling Malory

11-15-2012

My personal favorites are Ashe and Kayle, especially now with BRK.