Are you glad that Mythic Cassiopeia has smaller boobs than all the other Cassi skins?

No. Her figure should be the same as her other skins. 351 45.88%
Yes. I am glad they made her chest smaller for the Mythic skin. 100 13.07%
I don't care but I am addicted to doing polls. 314 41.05%
Voters: 765. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Mythic Cassiopeia's Breast Reduction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Jesus

12-09-2012

She needs to be amazing, give her a bigger chest

Moric Koschuken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Breasts, not nerfs.

FaR2LaTe

12-10-2012

There needs to be a 'All Champions Should Have Boobs' option.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

They appear to be the same size in the lolking model viewer imo. Took screen shots of default and mythic in the same stance and the breasts lined right up.

ltachi

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
They appear to be the same size in the lolking model viewer imo. Took screen shots of default and mythic in the same stance and the breasts lined right up.
Try looking at it from the side or something. The difference is pretty big.

Bushmaster

12-22-2012

Plot twist:

All OTHER cass skins are after breast enlargement. Mythic cass is her natural size.

Seven Score

12-22-2012

Who cares besides the people who only focus on breasts? If you're really THAT petty that you won't buy a skin just because the breasts are slightly smaller ... Man.

Conversion Gel

12-22-2012

Itachi.... Best. Name. Ever.

ltachi

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Score View Post
Who cares besides the people who only focus on breasts? If you're really THAT petty that you won't buy a skin just because the breasts are slightly smaller ... Man.
Apparently 159 people care. Are you seriously suggesting that ~75% of the people who answered the poll with their opinion only focus on breasts? That sounds absurd. I don't only focus on breasts. They are part of the appearance of a champion just as much as any other body part. If Mythic Cassiopeia had a really tiny head or really tiny arms I would be just as reluctant to buy it. The fact that the shrunken part of the model is her chest is arbitrary. And I really don't think the difference is slight. They're like half size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conversion Gel View Post
Itachi.... Best. Name. Ever.
Thanks a lot! :3 I just got it last week when the name changes went on sale and your compliment really makes me smile and appreciate it! I wish all summoners were as friendly as you. <3

ltachi

12-23-2012

41 upvotes. How many until we get a red post to explain?