Are you glad that Mythic Cassiopeia has smaller boobs than all the other Cassi skins?

No. Her figure should be the same as her other skins. 351 45.88%
Yes. I am glad they made her chest smaller for the Mythic skin. 100 13.07%
I don't care but I am addicted to doing polls. 314 41.05%
Voters: 765. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Mythic Cassiopeia's Breast Reduction

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azrael1453

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Darth Itachi View Post
Who cares if people noticed it or not? Why should that make their opinion be less important? Clearly, they have noticed it now. All that matters is if they care or not now that they know. If they don't care, I have an option for that. The results are to try to determine what the people want, not whether or not they noticed the difference on their own, and so are not skewed at all in terms of what I wanted to poll.
Actually, it kind of does matter as it does make their opinion less important. Those who didn't notice did not and still don't really care despite what they say now. If it really mattered to them they'd have seen it before. I'm sure you realize a great deal of people who voted on either side have only just noticed and jumped on the bandwagon simply for the sake of having an opinion? This is the internet after all - people do things like that.

Anyways, you say that the number of people who want it greatly outnumber those who don't. What I'm interested in is the number of those who just don't give a damn is fairly high... Also - this is a ridiculously tiny portion of the global LoL community so the point is pretty moot regardless. The most you can hope for is a Riot troll post, I suspect.

BernkasteI

11-27-2012

Buying skins for sexual purposes?

Pathetic.

TSM Dominus

11-27-2012

If Cass gets boobs then Arcade Sona needs some rework yo

ltachi

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkarthstar View Post
Buying skins for sexual purposes?

Pathetic.
Who said anything about buying skins for sexual purposes? I think it says more about you than about me that you assume that the only reason someone would care about the appearance of a skin would be sexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subilin View Post
If Cass gets boobs then Arcade Sona needs some rework yo
Arcade Sona's model looks the same to me as the others. I think you are either seeing an optical illusion caused by her more modest outfit or are looking at the splash arts rather than the model.

ltachi

12-08-2012

100 yes votes! Awesome! Keep it up!

Garnet

12-08-2012

I didn't know people paid this much attention to the size of champions' breasts

needless to say I don't really care but if you do, well, more power to you I guess

ltachi

12-09-2012

It's not that it's her breasts. If Mythic Cassiopeia had a tail or a head that was a third the size of all her other skins, people would notice just the same. The fact that the part of her body that was shrunken happens to be her breasts is arbitrary. Having any part of her body be a dramatically different size than usual is just awkward, regardless of the part of the body.

Claws Of Lyco

12-09-2012

her boobs are the same size she's never had real big boobs....

ltachi

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan00 View Post
her boobs are the same size she's never had real big boobs....
No they aren't. Not even close. Go to lolking and look at the mythic model and then any other model and compare.

Morphine

12-09-2012

Why do you keep necroing this? Who feels the need to cry about pixel boobs on one skin for over a month?

12345678 ... 10