Are you glad that Mythic Cassiopeia has smaller boobs than all the other Cassi skins?

No. Her figure should be the same as her other skins. 351 45.82%
Yes. I am glad they made her chest smaller for the Mythic skin. 100 13.05%
I don't care but I am addicted to doing polls. 315 41.12%
Voters: 766. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Mythic Cassiopeia's Breast Reduction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monkey d Iuffy

01-22-2013

I'm SO glad they didn't try to pull this bs with Jade Fang! Finally, a Cassiopeia skin that might actually be worth buying! Perhaps Riot has noticed this thread and decided against future breast reduction Cassiopeia skins! :3

THAT AlNT FALCO

01-24-2013

her Q should be 90% AP instead of 80% AP too

Sybil Cut

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAT AlNT FALCO View Post
her Q should be 90% AP instead of 80% AP too
I posted here just to tell you I love your name.

THAT AlNT FALCO

01-24-2013

Thanks! :3

XMoulinRougeX

01-26-2013

Who cares? Why do you care so much about her breat size? Shouldn't you pay more attention to her mechanics or even the overall skin look than her breasts?

Seriously, out of all the things you could critique, it had to be about the breast size. Men....

ltachi

01-26-2013

Her chest is the only aspect of her figure that they altered on the skin, hence it is the one that is being critiqued. Also, it's awfully sexist to assume that I'm a male just because I want the mythical greek version of cassiopeia to have a figure consistent with all her other skins. 344 people said they wanted this changed, too. Am I to expect that you are so naive as to think that they are all men as well?

Tspuun

01-26-2013

They seem to be about the same size to me, just not highlighted/accentuated the way they are in her other skins. If you look at the 3/4 view, the silhouette is more or less the same.

Evelynn 420

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspuun View Post
They seem to be about the same size to me, just not highlighted/accentuated the way they are in her other skins. If you look at the 3/4 view, the silhouette is more or less the same.
They are noticibly smaller in the silhouette, both from that view and from the side and the top.