"but I'm a support..."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geips

01-26-2013

Whenever I see anyone on my team who is having a bad game, I usually try and help them, or maybe give them a tip on how they can play more safely. Doing so usually results in an argument. Most of the time it seems to be the support character on my team whom is playing poorly. Their argument 90% of the time is "I'm support, I'm supposed to do bad". It frustrates me when people say this because supports job is to help your adc get farmed with maybe a kill or two here and there. Supports job is NOT to feed. This is why this is not a valid argument when one gets called out for having a bad game.

TzAnonymous

01-26-2013

That's Normal's for ya.

Razrmeistah

01-26-2013

what's up with the amount of downies naming themselves "worst/best X NA / ever"?

Duke Br0heimer

01-26-2013

Depends on what lead the support to have a "bad" score. If all his deaths led to the carry or otherwise extremely important player getting away safely, it was worth it. If he constantly got caught while warding when he should've known the jungler was right there, then it's not so good.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrmeistah View Post
what's up with the amount of downies naming themselves "worst/best X NA / ever"?
Worst Talon Ever made it cool.

Razrmeistah

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
I don't think so. It's a pretty retarded name on it's own.

It's not funny, it's not smart, and it's defined by being bad at league.

The jpg's he posts don't imply that he is indeed the "worst talon ever".

FighterRanger

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
The NA names are Dyruses doing. Dyrus has a smurf named WORST TOP NA on the EU West realm, I believe.

EDIT-Well, lolking says that name is not right. Either he had a smurf named that and got rid of it or its a different but similar name.

Fathootz

01-26-2013

i went 1/6 in my last game as support

fergot about the 24 assists i had..Whatup

seriously though if your gonna call someone out..suggest on way they can improve..
simply saying "wow your playing badly" doesn't help a soul

when i rage..i go into full detail on why i am raging..never been banned by tribunal only leaver buster.and i can admit i rage at least a couple times a week

KeiZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Shiet 2 persons of my team running from 5 of them, well i'm nunu 0/4/16 i'm not worth much gold, and i can save mid and the adc

go in and ult slowing 5 ppl to oblivion and taking the focus of 5 ppl

the two stop, thinking about engaging

i face palm as they didn't get distanced of the mob

the 2 of them die as i scream and die inside