Are you glad that Mythic Cassiopeia has smaller boobs than all the other Cassi skins?

No. Her figure should be the same as her other skins. 351 45.82%
Yes. I am glad they made her chest smaller for the Mythic skin. 100 13.05%
I don't care but I am addicted to doing polls. 315 41.12%
Voters: 766. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Mythic Cassiopeia's Breast Reduction

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ltachi

11-15-2012

Dear Riot, how come the Mythic Cassiopeia skin's model has much smaller breasts than all her other skins? I would have bought the skin months ago except I don't like that you made the skin less voluptuous than all her others. While I am actually in favor of less sexualized female champions in general, I cannot understand why Riot would nerf the serpentine beauty's chest in her MYTHIC skin, and it kind of ruins the skin for me. I want MYTHIC Cassiopeia, not breast reduction surgery Cassiopeia.

Summoners, what do you think? Are you glad that the skin comes with a breast reduction?

Edit: If you don't believe me, see for yourself! http://lolskinviewer.com/#Cassiopeia

Edit 2: 69 upvotes riot pls

ltachi

11-15-2012

Please comment and vote! It would be great if we could get Riot's attention and a red post about this. Personally, I think it's insulting to Cassiopeia players everywhere to release a long-anticipated skin at 975 with no additional sound effects or particles just five months after nerfing her into 4% play-rate obscurity, and on top of all that deliberately make the skin substantially less sexy than all her other skins! I might be wrong, but I can't think of ANY other skin on ANY other champion where Riot nerfed her curves, and the decision to make this long-overdue skin a small-chested version of Cassiopeia just a few months after nerfing her seems like rubbing salt in the wounds of Cassiopeia fans everywhere.

This skin is still yet to go on sale. Hopefully if you show your support of this thread, Riot will fix the skin so that it's in proportion to all her other skins before it goes on sale!

ltachi

11-15-2012

bump

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I take it Cassiopeia stopped drinking milk after her vacation to Greece...

Sytharin

11-15-2012

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.

I was disappoint, but the model was so good otherwise, and I will instantly support and buy anything Cassio.

D cup UP, please revert.

BaneRain

11-15-2012

Why do threads like these keep popping up. It's a skin for a champion in league of legends, not ****ing fap material. There are plenty of other websites for that kind of stuff.

DJay Saint

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Darth Itachi View Post
Dear Riot, how come the Mythic Cassiopeia skin's model has much smaller breasts than all her other skins? I would have bought the skin months ago except I don't like that you made the skin less voluptuous than all her others. While I am actually in favor of less sexualized female champions in general, I cannot understand why Riot would nerf the serpentine beauty's chest in her MYTHIC skin, and it kind of ruins the skin for me. I want MYTHIC Cassiopeia, not breast reduction surgery Cassiopeia.

Summoners, what do you think? Are you glad that the skin comes with a breast reduction?
Probably because any time any female champion or skin is released, hordes of people gather together to whine and cry that said character has breasts. It doesn't matter what size they are, how covered or uncovered they are, people literally look for a reason to complain about it. Apparently breasts are a bad thing and are looked down upon (get it?).

Take for example the new champion. She has really small breasts, yet I've seen DOZENS of posts complaining about her breasts already. Some of them include the classics such as "zomg wtf riot gigantic boobs omg sexualizing!" and "omg cleavage wtf riot". In reality? Yes she has some cleavage, but she also has really small breasts. She is also a mermaid, which are by definition supposed to be sexy to begin with. Nami is REALLY tame compared to what mermaids are "supposed" to look like yet people complain about her anyway.

Then there is Elise. While her splash makes it look like she has big breasts, her in game model has small breasts. Do people care? Nope. They want to complain anyway.

How about Diana? People complaining about her because she has breasts. They were small breasts, yet people go with the generic "omfg riot she has big boobs wtf roit pls". She is even fully armored, yet people complain because the armor is form fitting (duh, all armor is, even male armor) and it's apparently sexualizing her because of it.

Arcade Sona even has small boobs now because of how much people cry about breast size.

The point is, no matter what female champion or skin Riot releases, people will complain just for the sake of complaining because apparently, women aren't supposed to have breasts and aren't supposed to be sexy. If they are completely covered up in a gigantic paper bag, then people will complain about her ass or her hips because apparently according to the many people who whine and cry about this topic consistently, women are supposed to be stick figures with no shape or curves at all.

The people who actually do the complaining? Either men who want to impress women with the "I really do care!" white knight attitude, or the fat uglies who are jealous of a video game because they feel bad about themselves. Those are the vocal MINORITY, yet Riot listens to them anyway because they get **** every time they release anything without a dick.

Of course you NEVER see anyone complaining about big buff Pantheon with a banana hammock, or buffed out as hell Singed or Lee Sin. Nope, they complain because a woman has breasts. Imagine that.

Anyway, yeah I'm a little upset that they made Cass and Sona have small boobs for their new skins. Releasing a new champion with small breasts? No big deal it doesn't matter. Changing a character just because people want to complain? That's where the problem is. People just need to grow up and stop complaining about a video game character's breasts. The reality is, there are many, many more games which are MUCH worse and more blatant sexualizing (g string bikini bottoms and nipple tassles while using a sword and shield... yeah THAT kind of stuff is dumb) yet people complain more about League than any other game I've ever seen.

Also I've seen many women dress way more revealing or ****ty than the female champions in this game on a daily basis. I don't see anyone running up to them and going "omfg you have big boobs and you're showing cleavage wtf you're sexualizing women!". Why do it with a video game?

ltachi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay Saint View Post
Releasing a new champion with small breasts? No big deal it doesn't matter. Changing a character just because people want to complain? That's where the problem is.
Exactly this! I'm glad that you understand where I'm coming from instead of making an ignorant "not ****ing fap materiall WAAH" comment.

I think in the case of Arcade Sona it's actually an optical illusion though, caused by her wearing more clothing and having a smaller chest in the splash art, because when I look at the models side-by-side they seem the same. For Cassiopeia however, I am sure that the model has a much smaller chest.

ltachi

11-16-2012

Could someone from Riot shed some light on why this decision was made? I mean it's not like the skin is called Teen Cassiopeia or something. It seems completely out of context to randomly shrink her breasts on her newest skin.

While most people who have voted don't care either way, it seems clear that most of the people who care agree with me that the Mythic skin should have the same physique as her other skins. Riot always talks about how they are trying to give the players what they want, so I hope someone will comment to show us that they care.

FistOf7Dragons

11-20-2012

cass needs this buff riot

12345 ... 10