Season 3 Theorycrafting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

11-15-2012

What do you thing will be awesome builds and tactics in season 3?
Between supports with Pickpocket, a tougher Jungle, ADC with Runan's hurricane/BotRK instead of IE/PD, and AD caster itemization, there may well be some changes in the meta-
not the 1/1/2(inc support)/J, nessisarally, but who you'll end up seeing in each of the lanes and what their buildsare

I'm liking the new AD Caster renekton build.
Ionians, Hydra, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster, Maw and Randuins.
Slice up, W, (2 or 3 BC stacks in Tiamat range), use the Tiamat cresent active during the animation (another 5% armor shred), Cull the Meek for more healing, Randuins active to prevent pursuit and dice back out.
Then just wait 10 sec for your cooldowns to reset)

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Most people don't even know wtf is going on. All that is in Announcements is that they held an AMA, whatever that is.

You got a website or something that has a list of what all was discussed? And do you HAVE to use acronyms on brand new items that don't even exist yet? (runan/bork)

Rakaydos

11-15-2012

For the item list, I use the thread here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2783133

For everything else, I have to dig through the AMAs here: (use the "Next red post" button at the top corner of any red post, and if it deadends, go back a page)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2790059

Blade of the Ruined King (what I called BoRK) is already a Twisted Treeline item

Jesot

11-15-2012

Hurricane makes Ashe ridiculously strong.

Maleric

11-15-2012

Think about Mundo. They're adding a lot more itemization with health regen and such. He's gonna get used a lot more I think.

Rakaydos

11-16-2012

With the new stuff available on PBE, some people can probably give feedback on our theory-builds.

Stuff like Malady/Nashors/Deathcap/Quicksilverblade/Void Staff on Warwick with the Spellblade mastery, since everyone seems to be focusing on the Teemo version.