A few little suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChunkedAndDunked

11-14-2012

I have just a few things I would really love to see implemented into the league of legends client and I'm hoping to get some support from the player base about it!

1) Que up pathing

- It would be awesome if you could shift click and create your own path to the destination you're trying to go to. A lot of us like to look around the map and see what's going on in other lanes while we are in route and it would be a cool feature to have. Many other games have this feature already, I'm not sure how difficult/easy it would be to add this.

2) No sound when you are alt tabbed. When I'm alt tabbing from the game I don't want to hear the game sound until I maximize again.

3) Custom games. The current system for joining custom games looks really sloppy and I personally don't know if it's the aesthetics or just the way you navigate through them but a little refinement would be awesome.

Keep in mind I love this game riot and this is only constructive criticism to help make it better. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration in these matters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChunkedAndDunked

11-19-2012

bump