Ask Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Mistress View Post
Is what you say the truth? Well, I suppose I can accept your praise.

I do admit that Noxus has indeed taught me how to be strong during the times I was under hire in for them. Well, I've been out of work for quite some time, so you've indeed twisted my arm...

...But very well Katarina. I will trust your judgements and work under Noxus once again. However, this will strictly be business. Nothing more.
Wonderful! Then I shall get the tailors ready to measure you for your Crimson Elite uniform. Any thing you would like to add, Battle Mistress?

Of course, as long as you are paied, I expect there to be no problems, hm?

-Katarina Du Couteau

Ask the Mistress

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Wonderful! Then I shall get the tailors ready to measure you for your Crimson Elite uniform. Any thing you would like to add, Battle Mistress?

Of course, as long as you are paied, I expect there to be no problems, hm?

-Katarina Du Couteau
I do hope that the uniforms will be accustomed to my preference to move about in the field swiftly and freely.

And yes, no matter the client, as long as I'm paid, I will continue to work. That's my code. Always has been, and always will be. I trust that Noxus will not disappoint me this time.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Mistress View Post
I do hope that the uniforms will be accustomed to my preference to move about in the field swiftly and freely.

And yes, no matter the client, as long as I'm paid, I will continue to work. That's my code. Always has been, and always will be. I trust that Noxus will not disappoint me this time.
I'm sorry, did I not make myself clear? I granted you Clemency from the High COmmand. You wont be hunted. You will be working for Noxus to a point... but you will be upon my own personal payroll, Sivir. New Battle Mistress and Master-At-Arms of the Du Couteau family.

-Katarina Du Couteau

Ask the Mistress

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
I'm sorry, did I not make myself clear? I granted you Clemency from the High COmmand. You wont be hunted. You will be working for Noxus to a point... but you will be upon my own personal payroll, Sivir. New Battle Mistress and Master-At-Arms of the Du Couteau family.

-Katarina Du Couteau
Yes, you've made that clear enough. And I've accepted it.

(Sorry, miscommunication on my part. ^_~)

Katárina

11-16-2012

Good. Good, then I hope to make this a fortuitous partnership for the both of us. Money for your coffers, and... pretiege to the Du Couteau family. It will be my honor working with you. I hope you whip my families soldiers into shape quickly.

-Katarina Du Couteau

Ask Gragas

11-17-2012

'ey, 'ow ye doin'?

Ask the Defender

11-19-2012

So Sivir, I have (but extremely rarely) seen you summoned on the fields in an unknown attire that makes you look like you came from the future... Do you have any idea why?

Ask the Mistress

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
'ey, 'ow ye doin'?
Hello Gragas, things have been going well! Recently I've been under hire to hunt for food, which 20% of my findings go directly to myself. Sometimes having such a good metabolism can pay off. *chuckle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
So Sivir, I have (but extremely rarely) seen you summoned on the fields in an unknown attire that makes you look like you came from the future... Do you have any idea why?
Ah, that...

That was a gift from someone I was once under hire. I don't remember him much, but he was quite an odd fellow; kept babbling about "mutant atomic superwoman" or something like that. But it's true; I've only worn that attire from only a few select summoners.

It does make me look like someone from outer space, does it not?

AskPantheon

11-21-2012

Something has come up, and I must cancel our previous engagement. I apologize for this.

Ask Xena

12-17-2012

((I'm totally interested in being our new Sivir and it's been a while since your last reply. Can I ))