Ask Sivir

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-14-2012

(With gained permission, of course.)

Greetings all, it has been quite a while, returning from my last hired job, and successful,yet long hunt. Now that my contracts are over, I am once again free to answer any and all questions. So by all means, go right ahead.

~ Sivir, the Battle Mistress


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Dear Sivir,

I bet you're expecting me to make a pass at you.

Well, you'd be wrong.

What's your breakfast of champions?

Love, Evelynn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

11-14-2012

How much is the bounty that the Noxian High Command has on your head?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cayssael

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Dear Battle Mistress.

Who among the League do you wish to fight the most? I assume that there must be at least one champion that you wish to defeat in combat the most.

-Summoner Cayssael of Noxus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

((Welcome new Sivir, The old Sivir will be reading your thread so she's going to be critical of you if she posts lol))

Yes, Sivir. How much was that bounty reward again...?

I jest... at least I may only be doing so if you turn my proposition down. We both know you're a very enterprising woman.

So how about taking this oppertunity to once more work for Noxus... more specifically... the Du Couteau familiy.

I am reforming my familing Crimson Elite. And you, Battle Mistress, have quite the wonderful resume. What I can promise you for working under my command would be clemency with the Noxian High Command as I myself have just garnered a high position within. You will be paid of course, so do not fret upon that little detail either.

If you are interested, feel free to... ask for some other things you may enjoy, and we shall negotiate it, hmm? How does this all sound to you...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Sivir,

I bet you're expecting me to make a pass at you.

Well, you'd be wrong.

What's your breakfast of champions?

Love, Evelynn
Delightful. *wink*

As for breakfast, I personally prefer bowls of fruit, as well as some of the meat from animals from the hunts such as ham, or turkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
How much is the bounty that the Noxian High Command has on your head?
I suspect it is quite higher than it was last year; the amount of "trouble" I've encountered over the past months have definitely reflected that.

...To be honest, it's beginning to be quite awkward everytime an assassin as asked me this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayssael View Post
Dear Battle Mistress.

Who among the League do you wish to fight the most? I assume that there must be at least one champion that you wish to defeat in combat the most.

-Summoner Cayssael of Noxus.
Hm, I have not really thought about a specific preference. It's always a pleasure to combat against Jax whenever we are against each other in the Fields of Justice. Katarina is another choice, since it's been a challenge to keep up with her speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((Welcome new Sivir, The old Sivir will be reading your thread so she's going to be critical of you if she posts lol))

Yes, Sivir. How much was that bounty reward again...?

I jest... at least I may only be doing so if you turn my proposition down. We both know you're a very enterprising woman.

So how about taking this oppertunity to once more work for Noxus... more specifically... the Du Couteau familiy.

I am reforming my familing Crimson Elite. And you, Battle Mistress, have quite the wonderful resume. What I can promise you for working under my command would be clemency with the Noxian High Command as I myself have just garnered a high position within. You will be paid of course, so do not fret upon that little detail either.

If you are interested, feel free to... ask for some other things you may enjoy, and we shall negotiate it, hmm? How does this all sound to you...?
(Ah, thanks~ Hopefully this will be enjoyable for everyone then. ^^ If I make mistakes, feel free to correct them~)

Hah, It was a good thing I reconsidered painting that "X" bullseye on my forehead last Harrowing. *smirk*

In any case, you've intrigued me Katarina, but as I explained before, the Noxian High Command had lost its general direction; no plans, and no morale. That was why I left Noxus.

However, I'm curious, why the sudden change of Noxian heart to recruit myself? I have lost count of the number of days I had to wipe the dry blood off my weapon whenever I was attacked under Noxian hire.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-15-2012

((bump for the sake of money?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Mistress View Post

(Ah, thanks~ Hopefully this will be enjoyable for everyone then. ^^ If I make mistakes, feel free to correct them~)

Hah, It was a good thing I reconsidered painting that "X" bullseye on my forehead last Harrowing. *smirk*

In any case, you've intrigued me Katarina, but as I explained before, the Noxian High Command had lost its general direction; no plans, and no morale. That was why I left Noxus.

However, I'm curious, why the sudden change of Noxian heart to recruit myself? I have lost count of the number of days I had to wipe the dry blood off my weapon whenever I was attacked under Noxian hire.
Yes, I assume you made the smart choice in doing so.

The High Command of Darkwill, had lost it's way, yes this is knowen to all for their stupidity. Even as much as I dislike how Jericho Swain is acting and treating his Noxian heroes, he has done something smart in replacing the old and foolish.

Even though there are those who still see you as a danger and traitor to Noxus, Sivir. I, however, do not.

You were one of the few strong women within Noxus. One I had respect for. I have the power to do things around here now thanks to my new position. And I would like for you to return very much, to Noxus... and join me in the Crimson Elite. The best and more elite unti Noxus has to offer.

I have already stated my offer to you. Clemency, High pay, and as a bonus, you may still be allowed to do your mercenary work outside of the Crimson Elite useing the units resorces and contracting aid from your fellow members. Myself included as I will be commanding Officer.

What do you say?

-Katarina Du Couteau


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-16-2012

"Is wearing less armor... more defensive?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Yes, I assume you made the smart choice in doing so.

The High Command of Darkwill, had lost it's way, yes this is knowen to all for their stupidity. Even as much as I dislike how Jericho Swain is acting and treating his Noxian heroes, he has done something smart in replacing the old and foolish.

Even though there are those who still see you as a danger and traitor to Noxus, Sivir. I, however, do not.

You were one of the few strong women within Noxus. One I had respect for. I have the power to do things around here now thanks to my new position. And I would like for you to return very much, to Noxus... and join me in the Crimson Elite. The best and more elite unti Noxus has to offer.

I have already stated my offer to you. Clemency, High pay, and as a bonus, you may still be allowed to do your mercenary work outside of the Crimson Elite useing the units resorces and contracting aid from your fellow members. Myself included as I will be commanding Officer.

What do you say?

-Katarina Du Couteau
Is what you say the truth? Well, I suppose I can accept your praise.

I do admit that Noxus has indeed taught me how to be strong during the times I was under hire in for them. Well, I've been out of work for quite some time, so you've indeed twisted my arm...

...But very well Katarina. I will trust your judgements and work under Noxus once again. However, this will strictly be business. Nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Is wearing less armor... more defensive?"
I prefer freedom of movement than sluggish armor. As long as I keep moving to dodge every attack, there would not be any need for armor, no? But just in case, my spell shield can also cover myself when the time is right.


12