@IronStylus If you were allowed to, would you rework Sejuani's art?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

@Ironstylus

uhm you say you would change her design but... would you make her NOT ride a boar? I think a lot of people have fallen in love with that huge pig and doing so would take appeal from the champ... Still I think that Bristle sometimes gets in the way of Sejuani herself, since he's bigger one doesn't notice Sejuani as much and her being super skinny...

CynicalGiant

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigeInuzuka View Post
@Ironstylus

uhm you say you would change her design but... would you make her NOT ride a boar? I think a lot of people have fallen in love with that huge pig and doing so would take appeal from the champ... Still I think that Bristle sometimes gets in the way of Sejuani herself, since he's bigger one doesn't notice Sejuani as much and her being super skinny...
Sejuani fits well with Bristle. They are a team.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

If you read my post well I'm asking him not to change Bristle for another animal O.o but I've read from the parrot himself that he would've like if Sejuani was riding a Jaguar or some other more agile beast.

Even though I love Bristle too, he has an amount of design problems to tackle still and that's what I'm trying to point out.

WarbossVanZwam

11-16-2012

Maybe, she had a different outfit in Freljord, but decided to go with her current outfit when she joined the league? Same goes with Ashe.

RebirthAngel

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yes.
are u even allowed to?

Ancro

11-16-2012

Quote:
Yes.
Consider this to be the petition to let the parrot address (or dress at all, heh) Sejuani. She's a champion I would consider playing, even as weak as she is comparatively, if she actually looked like a badass tank.

CynicalGiant

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarbossVanZwam View Post
Maybe, she had a different outfit in Freljord, but decided to go with her current outfit when she joined the league? Same goes with Ashe.
Im not complaining about just the outfit. Her body proportions don't fit her personality or her lore.

HayabusaZero

11-16-2012

Quote:
Yes.
Great Parrot, since you probably can't remake her concept, how about doing a skin with the kind of design the OP showed on his/her thread? It is the next best thing we can have for this great champ.

Genow

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Keep the fierce look on her face. It's sexy.
pls