@IronStylus If you were allowed to, would you rework Sejuani's art?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JykkntiBlind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerousCell View Post
he kinda has a point. this is fantasy, she doesnt HAVE to have big warm clothes. BUT if she DOES have a way to not give a **** about the cold, it needs to be explained a little more
Doesn't her lore expressly say that she trained her whole life to be able to resist the cold?

Yeah, here it is, taken right from her bio on this site.

"She pushed herself to extremes, walking out into blizzards without food or furs and training while frigid winds raked her flesh. She sparred with the strongest warriors of her tribe, one after another, until her legs would give out beneath her. She sustained injuries that would have killed any other member of the tribe, but she would only rise again, driven by sheer force of will and what her tribe took to calling her ''heart of the blizzard.'''

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Being the sister of Ashe(ice magic!) and riding atop a giant furry mammal certainly helps too...

What does Tryndamere have?

CancerousCell

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JykkntiBlind View Post
Doesn't her lore expressly say that she trained her whole life to be able to resist the cold?

Yeah, here it is, taken right from her bio on this site.

"She pushed herself to extremes, walking out into blizzards without food or furs and training while frigid winds raked her flesh. She sparred with the strongest warriors of her tribe, one after another, until her legs would give out beneath her. She sustained injuries that would have killed any other member of the tribe, but she would only rise again, driven by sheer force of will and what her tribe took to calling her ''heart of the blizzard.'''
i agree with u 100%

but who reads the lore? THOSE are the people who are gonna be like "wtf?" lore isnt a huge priority for riot, and it isnt really advertised.

CynicalGiant

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerousCell View Post
i agree with u 100%

but who reads the lore? THOSE are the people who are gonna be like "wtf?" lore isnt a huge priority for riot, and it isnt really advertised.
Her lore doesn't fit what she looks like though.

How in the world would a woman who fought the toughest warriors and braved the harshest winters be as slim and toned as a Model and not be statuesque and warrior like?

I would expect her to be a rather fierce and strong looking amazoness barbarian woman. If she looked like this body proportion wise the lack of full plated armor would make more sense.

Ginga

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioGiant View Post
Her lore doesn't fit what she looks like though.

How in the world would a woman who fought the toughest warriors and braved the harshest winters be as slim and toned as a Model and not be statuesque and warrior like?

I would expect her to be a rather fierce and strong looking amazoness barbarian woman. If she looked like this body proportion wise the lack of full plated armor would make more sense.
You really should read the replies to your own thread...

CynicalGiant

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
You really should read the replies to your own thread...
I did. I guess you didn't read the post you just quoted.

Her body proportions actually making more sense and fitting and her lore would make her clothes/niche armor make more sense and fit better thematically.

She would still be attractive, just in a more fitting way like a mix of Leona and Sivir. Strong woman but still beautiful, albeit in a different way.

The Roonage

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yes.
/thread

Durendal

11-16-2012

Think about this though. She is from the arctic. Fighting in moderate/average climate. It has got to be SO HOT compared to what she is used to. If she fought in the armor she probably actually wears, she would get heat stroke

Ser Robin

11-16-2012

Quote:
Yes.
Would you redesign every champions artwork that you didn't already, given the time?

Neonir

11-16-2012

Quote:
Yes.
And thus Riots reputation in my eyes is saved by the word of a single employee.