@IronStylus If you were allowed to, would you rework Sejuani's art?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flt Lt Barkhorn

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yes.
I'm disappointed in you. Are you implying that Knockwurst's art isn't as good as yours?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yes.
wait.... not fair! i can't save a quote from you just saying yes! i guess i can but...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JykkntiBlind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

ARGH!!! THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!

HERE! HERE IS A LINK TO A MAN WHO SWIMS IN THE ARCTIC, WHO HAS TRAINED OTHER PEOPLE TO CONTROL THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE THROUGH INTENSE TRAINING AND WILLPOWER!!! IF IT CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IN A VIDEO GAME WITH FIREBALLS, TALKING BIRDS, FAERIES, AND SWIMMING AXES!!! I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Pc85ypazE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JykkntiBlind View Post
ARGH!!! THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!

HERE! HERE IS A LINK TO A MAN WHO SWIMS IN THE ARCTIC, WHO HAS TRAINED OTHER PEOPLE TO CONTROL THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE THROUGH INTENSE TRAINING AND WILLPOWER! IF IT CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IN A VIDEO GAME WITH MAGIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Pc85ypazE
Screaming like a child just because a woman might actually get proper equipment doesn't help your argument at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManningsDragons

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Why waste time on her art when her abilities are so awful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CancerousCell

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Screaming like a child just because a woman might actually get proper equipment doesn't help your argument at all.

he kinda has a point. this is fantasy, she doesnt HAVE to have big warm clothes. BUT if she DOES have a way to not give a **** about the cold, it needs to be explained a little more


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tspuun

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerousCell View Post
he kinda has a point. this is fantasy, she doesnt HAVE to have big warm clothes. BUT if she DOES have a way to not give a **** about the cold, it needs to be explained a little more
I want to know how Tryndamere runs around shirtless without giving a **** about the cold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JykkntiBlind View Post
ARGH!!! THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!

HERE! HERE IS A LINK TO A MAN WHO SWIMS IN THE ARCTIC, WHO HAS TRAINED OTHER PEOPLE TO CONTROL THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE THROUGH INTENSE TRAINING AND WILLPOWER!!! IF IT CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IN A VIDEO GAME WITH FIREBALLS, TALKING BIRDS, FAERIES, AND SWIMMING AXES!!! I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Pc85ypazE
The power of....Alcohol!!!! (lots of it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerousCell View Post
he kinda has a point. this is fantasy, she doesnt HAVE to have big warm clothes. BUT if she DOES have a way to not give a **** about the cold, it needs to be explained a little more
I already explained in the previous page...

She isn't the only champion from Freljord, and she among those Freljord champions have by far the least reasons to worry about the cold as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JykkntiBlind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Screaming like a child just because a woman might actually get proper equipment doesn't help your argument at all.
Tryndamere lives in the same place, and instead of wearing cloth, has random pieces of metal that pretend to be actual armor which would actually make him colder. Nobody makes a deal out of that, now do they?

Sejuani is leader of a tribe who live in a harsh, unforgiving land, who live, and choose their leader based on strength. The cold is their hardest environmental obstacle, and any leader that could blatantly shrug it off but doesn't... is a fool. It makes an instinctual statement like little or nothing else could.

Every time this conversation has come up, I have pointed to Wim Hof, but I have never gotten a response, or seen anyone else talk about him. Pointing at things that can and have happened in real life in a fantasy game and being shocked and calling it impossible or ridiculous is not in touch with reality.

I do think that women in LoL are oversexualized, but sejuani is not among them. Her lack of clothing is not simple indiscretion, but a statement of badassery.

Last but not least, attempting to discredit what I say by calling me a child, and then making an asinine comment about 'proper' equipment, without actually touching my real argument also doesn't improve your argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Member

11-15-2012

Doesn't matter. The damage has been done.