Serious S3 Team Looking For AD/Jungle and Support 1800+ S2 Required

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gavaroni

11-14-2012

READ THE WHOLE POST
As the title says this is going to be a serious team that is going to try their absolute hardest to break into the season 3 competitive scene. With riot adding the top 32 teams of ranked ladder meaning something I and my teammates have decided to become very dedicated to reaching that spot. Currently I am the AD Carry, however if an AD Carry and Support with synergy would like to tryout together I can switch to the jungle position. If you would like to tryout please add me in game

Current Roster
Top - Poopmipants
Jungle - OPEN
Mid - Rahmut
ADC - Gavaroni/OPEN
Support - OPEN

Gavaroni

11-14-2012

bump

RG Simba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Im 1600 with good support if want to try out bot lane out. move you to jangles

LoLVeXeD

11-14-2012

What does being on a serious team entail? (Mostly speaking about time)

Gavaroni

11-14-2012

bump

Lazres

11-14-2012

Hello,
I will start with, I don't meet what you ask for with elo, if that is an issue stop reading here.

I did not play much in solo que in season two, I plan to do a lot more in solo que for season three. To off set this, I have some tourny exp in this game, as well as others, so I understand what it takes to get to the top and stay at the top of your game. I am working very hard to break into the pro scene in lol. I main support, I play all supports; my blitz I feel is sub-par, but that is one of my known weaknesses and something I can work to master more quickly if you would like to run a lot of blitz.

Add me in game if you would like to talk any more. If not, best of luck in finding another to fill the role!

--Laz

wjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hey, I'm interested. Willing to work on any roll.

Gavaroni

11-14-2012

bump

FraKtioN

11-14-2012

Duo bot. 1600+ in s2. Started season late. Let me know when you'd be willing to try out.