Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lyte Ribbon questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharkb8

11-16-2012

Quote:
Jesodoth:

edit:

So the sacrifice and blood worked. I knew it.

(shhh....but tell me what you sacrificed? Was it my ex?)

memo3300

11-17-2012

1 week ago or so i got the message that i got the red crest again... but i never lost it :/

also one question,

can you have more than 1 crest at the same time?

and if you can't, why not?

quick edit:

i just logged in and got the crest for the third time o.0

deegee01

11-18-2012

Do the crests correspond to what you got honored for? I play almost entirely solo queue (so honor quality is not a factor) and have 25 more honors for teamwork than for honorable opponent. However I have the red crest which I thought was for honorable opponent.

Ramenhaus

02-15-2013

So far as I can tell, the community still has zero information on the different crests, particularly the yellow one. Throw us a bone, here!

MFKrazed

02-15-2013

Epic Necro.

Akado Bayushi

02-15-2013

If you're trying to be honorable for a crest, you're doing it wrong.

Try to be honorable because it means your team has a better chance of winning, or because you're naturally a good person, or because you want other people to be in good moods.