Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blackfire should have an AP ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

11-15-2012

Quote:
Phourc:
The problem with that 'easy fix' was mentioned in another thread - skills only have one 'type' tag, so teemo's shrooms count as AoEs, not DoTs. I think there may be a few more fringe cases like that as well.

DoTs and AOEs are considered the same thing when it comes to Rylai's and (I think) Spellvamp so I don't think this would be a problem.

ladyfvcker

11-15-2012

Phourc

11-15-2012

Quote:
FDru:
DoTs and AOEs are considered the same thing when it comes to Rylai's and (I think) Spellvamp so I don't think this would be a problem.

I suppose it's fair if Amumu/Soraka/etc do reduced damage as well with it xP

Auryiel

11-15-2012

Quote:
FDru:

DoTs will apply Rylai's at a reduced value, but not Spellvamp. Ex : E a wave as Malzahar and if you have enough AP to kill the minions, you will heal for an absurd amount of health.