Evelynn remake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuzi

11-14-2012

If you look at her model in-game, one of the tails on her dress/outfit drags on the ground. Are they already remaking her? I honestly don't know. It'd be so nice if they did!

Kanderas

11-14-2012

Evelyn is old enough that they may well redo her model, but as of yet I don't think there's been any official word on it. There's a good chance it isn't going to happen because her ability rework would have been the optimal time to release it, but it may have just been that they didn't feel it was up to their standard.

On the other hand, her new splash art will be out sooner or later. She really needs it to because right now she's a blurry mess. And I hope they do all her skins too because they're yuck as well.

Zuzi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanderas View Post
Evelyn is old enough that they may well redo her model, but as of yet I don't think there's been any official word on it. There's a good chance it isn't going to happen because her ability rework would have been the optimal time to release it, but it may have just been that they didn't feel it was up to their standard.

On the other hand, her new splash art will be out sooner or later. She really needs it to because right now she's a blurry mess. And I hope they do all her skins too because they're yuck as well.
Well, this is true. But there's rumors of a remake already, so I hope they're true.