Raceism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

czilla

11-14-2012

This kid is droping the ****a word and to add on to it he is saying Black ******r
Please ban him thanks and we have some rec from our tm thanks

adc

11-14-2012

You're not allowed to call people out on the forums. You should remove the name.

czilla

11-14-2012

Ok i'm sorry i did not know

adc

11-14-2012

Also, I would suggest just reporting him. If everyone reports him, he'll get banned pretty quick.

And "black ****er" is kind of redundant, isn't it?

czilla

11-14-2012

What'

PhoenixDog

11-14-2012

Complaining about racism just perpetuates that there is still a difference between races. Just ignore it or go along with it. Getting upset gives the word the power it doesn't deserve.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Also, I would suggest just reporting him. If everyone reports him, he'll get banned pretty quick.

And "black ****er" is kind of redundant, isn't it?
No, it's to distinguish them from the sand kind.

adc

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixDog View Post
Complaining about racism just perpetuates that there is still a difference between races. Just ignore it or go along with it. Getting upset gives the word the power it doesn't deserve.
How does it perpetuate that? If someone starts screaming "******" and such at me (since it's censored, I'll preface this by saying I'm gay and that's what the curse words are referring to), I'm going to get angry. For two reasons. One, he's insulting me over something I have no control over, and two, he's insulting me - period. Getting angry because some ******* called me a worthless *** doesn't perpetuate the difference, or give it power it doesn't deserve. People who call others ******s do that.

If every gay person in the world just said **** it and stopped trying to fight for our right to get married, or whatever other issue it is at the time, we wouldn't suddenly gain all those rights. People who were against it would just start gloating about how they were right, and we finally realized we were wrong, and nothing would go anywhere.

ULTRASRBIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Lol dude you went from racism to sexual determination...
@Topic just ignore and mute that kind of players and report them after match

Notdoppler

11-14-2012

I'm offensive and I find this to be quite black.