Entropy and Kitae's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elazul Arcanum

11-14-2012

Entropy is a fantastic Melee caster item. 70 ad is only 10 short of infinity edge. and the nice chunk of health really benefits champs like Pantheon, Riven, Zed etc etc.

In this tanky dps dominated gametype it allows for a damaging + survivability item similar to ROD of Ages for ad. which is nice.

Kitae's? eh its very pigeonholed atm. The % is pretty weak unless compounded with Kog maw, vayne, kayle, or maybe Warwick. Otherwise its not realistically picked up and used to any sort of degree.
Maybe if someone wanted to Malady + kitaes but that would leave your at a pretty weak point to someone who went infinity.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

If Entropy stole enemy movement speed, I think it would find a niche as a chase/anti escape item over Frozen Mallet or Trinity Force. It fits thematically with the name, too, I think.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Anyone buy these? Worth remaking?
Entropy is one of my favorite items for Dominion, HP, good AD, phage proc on top of red buff, it's awesome.

Kitae's is terrible though, in my opinion. It could use some help, or an upgrade even.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
Entropy is one of my favorite items for Dominion, HP, heavy AD, phage proc on top of red buff, it's awesome.

Kitae's is terrible though, in my opinion. It could use some help, or an upgrade even.
Personally, I'd like to see the recipe for Kitae's changed into Pickaxe + Dagger and allow it an Advanced upgrade into something like BoTRK but not quite. Bilgewater Cutlass doesn't do a lot for on-hit builds in Dom, so I don't know if BoTRK would work.

Master SARS

11-14-2012

Frankly, Entropy costs too much. I sometimes get it on guys like Olaf, but that's only if I'm rolling in the dough. More often than not, it's just more cost effective to grab Mallet and then maybe Sanguine later if I'm dying for the AD.

As for Kitae, it just pretty much stinks.

EpikMagikarp

11-14-2012

Entropy is something I've never built, due to it being so expensive. Although the damage portion of the active is decent, I prefer building FM since the slow is so much better.

Kitae's is something I occasionally build on Vayne/Kogmaw or some other AD ranged when armor is stacked, but the pool of champions that can use it efficiently is what makes it lackluster.

urmamasllama

11-14-2012

TBH i would like entropies active to be turned a passive that is a weaker corki passive and up the passive slow chance because AD casters are really fine on this map the people that need entropy imo are AD carries

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

Blah blah blah:
New Entropy:
Pickaxe + Phage
Good bit of AD
Good bit of health
Unique Passive: Steals enemy movement speed on attack.
Unique Active: Larger true damage steroid + greater steal for a few seconds.

New Kitae's
Pickaxe + Dagger
Little bit of AD
Little bit of attack speed
Passive: HP drain passive
Combines with another item into something like BoTRK but more attack-speed focused.

Phourc

11-14-2012

I like the idea someone mentioned of just removing Kitae's attack damage entirely - face it, people who bought it don't give a **** about attack damage xP

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-14-2012

kitae is garbage. less %hp than madred ? in a mode where warmog is removed ? lol ?

well, if you ask me, kitae is still a bit better than blade of ruined king, but ruined king is really really bad too (equivalent to 2%max hp, and no AS -.-) . and people buy it less and less often. imo blade king need a rework before kitae.

madred was fine tho, i still dunno why it got deleted. when you remove madred you expect people to stack hp, and that's what happen in tt. same thing will happen for SR with the removal of madred, the 2009 metagame with boot/mr item/thornmail/3warmog will come back unfortunatly and there is nothing we can do if there is no %hp item.
700gold for a 4%hp max passive was kinda imba if you ask me.