Entropy and Kitae's

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

11-14-2012

I'm nowhere (and I really mean nowhere) near to close to being a good dom player, but I honestly think that kitae suffers from the exact same problem that MBR did. Except that there are even more tanky champs on Dom compared to Sr, meaning that the effect is further indirectly nerfed.

ScarletDeviI

11-14-2012

Entropy is pretty nice, its a offensive version of FM when you dont want trinity.
Kitae's isnt that useful in its current state.

XVIII The Moon

11-14-2012

I build entropy a lot.... I dunno why.

Maybe it's since I enjoy a middle health and high ad item for ad people (since we are lacking those two stat combinations).

Though I tend to build it more on tanky ad, like skarner, GP, hecruim, and such and not so much ADC.

Phourc

11-14-2012

They both *seem* like they should be cool, but damned if I can't remember the last time I saw anyone build one.

Though I suppose if you remove kitae's, more on-hit items would be nice - I'm assuming we'll see a few new ones in the S3 item influx.

Vanblod

11-14-2012

I'd say if Madred's Bloodrazor is gonna kick the bucket, Kitae's at least needs a rework

Merluza00

11-14-2012

entropy is fine

MCXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Entropy is hard to like as an active weapon. I would rather it function more like an upgrade along the lines of frozen mallet in the sense that it is a more reliable phage.

Kitae's just isn't good enough as is. Need something better (BotRK might fufill that role)

SkysMoon

11-14-2012

Entropy just doesn't seem to make sense since the active sort of counters the slow. What I mean is by using the active you want to do the most true damage you can in a short time. This is increased by attack speed, which counters the fact that it's a now constant slow. If you have high attack speed (making the active useful) you shouldn't need the permaslow because the regular phage proc should be good enough. Also, the champions that want AD tend to be casters who don't AA as much. And then champions who want the slow proc go Trinity or less frequently, Fromal.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I never bought kitaes because the people who you're trying to kill with it (high hp tanks) are usually also smart enough to build some mr to round out their builds. Few people are dumb enough to build warmogs and then just call it a day when it comes to tanking.

urmamasllama

11-14-2012

only problem i have with entropy is its prohibitively expensive. i would just change the bf sword out for a pickaxe and adjust stats accordingling basically change nothing else. the upgrade would still give the same stuff above what phage and pickaxe give so 45 AD and 275 hp plus entropy active

12345612 ... 14