Entropy and Kitae's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lycantrip

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrytharStarthra View Post
When i see Entropy, the problem with it is..as others have said, is that if you want health you take Frozen Mallet, if you want offence you take Tri-Force.

Then the problem with Kitae's is its underwelming since Defences are more prevelant then health in dominion. With that in mind...I am just going to offer you two remakes of the items.

Entropy: Zeal + B.F. Sword = Legendary Item, 65 dmg, +25 percent Attack Speed, 15 percent Crit Chance, 6 percent movement speed, Active: For the next 5 seconds your autoattacks do 75 true damage. (60 second cooldown)

Kitae's BloodRazor: Pickaxe + Malady = 40 AD, 25 Ability Power, 50 AS, Unique Passive Your attacks shred your target for 15 magic damage and 10 MR accumulatively. This shreds up to 5 stacks. Shreds last 6 seconds. (can only occur once every 15 seconds).

Attack setup.

First Attack does Base + 15 + 10MR shred
Second attack does Base + 30 + 20 MR shred
Third Attack does Base + 45 + 30 MR shred
Fourth attack does Base + 60 + 40 MR Shred
Fifth Attack does Base + 75 + 50 MR Shred

The concept here is, the longer you let this on hit guy hit you, the harder he hits.
Nice idea, but that will be moot in S3.

Mindllapse

11-16-2012

another huge downside that makes entropy useless is that it uses BF sword to make, and saving 1650 in dominion for a mediocre item has too much penalty

kitae kind of suffers from the same problem too -- the items and recipe costs are too high for an item that isn't one of those "big impact" items -- forcing you to save gold for so long in dominion and making you lose many fights along the way because you're saving gold for that bad item

Messerschimdt

11-16-2012

Entropy stats and active are not efficient for their cost. If I really want a press a button to slow someone down and cause a form of damage I would use exhaust. The only time I see this bought is for ad-casters (riven) who are at the end of their build. Entropy has potential to be an amazing ad caster item if it had better stats and active and did not require 1650g/BF sword to create.

Kitae does not have place dominion since there is no warmogs or 5k+ health pools with decent armor that warrants a purchase for this item. Plus FH and warden/randiuns is crucial to many dominion builds that shut down the effectiveness of this item.

What I would like to see is a AD sweeper item besides lightbringer for dominon or better itemization to manaless ad bruisers/casters that is similar to a TF

Maybe a steroid effect from crits on basic attacks would be interesting idea for kitae.

Redenbacher

11-16-2012

Completely unrelated: Since the passive was removed from Hextech Sweeper, will Lightbringer be remade as well?

DiscworldDeath

11-16-2012

Not for the time being.

Waii Nosferatu

11-16-2012

Kitae's only on irelia and WW occasionally.

Rebonack

11-16-2012

Both items suffer from unclear optimal use cases.

When do you want Entropy instead of Trinity? Is the extra AD really more useful than all the nice stats supplied by Trinity? And the BF Sword really hurts its build-up considering how lack-luster the item is compared to other BF Sword gear.

The easy fix would be to remove the BF Sword, replace it with a pair of Pick-Axes, and then amp up the item's AD bonus to make it more attractive.

Kitae's... what do I even say about this thing? Want to make a raw damage OnHit item? How about something like this. Add the following

UNIQUE passive: Your auto-attacks now deal magic damage rather than physical damage.

Then tweak its other stats accordingly. A big problem with OnHit items is that your damage is divided between magic and physical. By making an item that gives you all magic damage itemizing for penetration becomes much easier.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I like entropy on a couple champions. it's a good alternative to triforce.

Vsin

11-16-2012

Entropy will probably end up fixed once the 1550 BFS rolls in. It's a pretty darn awesome item overall, it's just a touch costly, especially with the component costs. Shoving extra AD onto the item may or may not solve its efficiency issues.

Kitae's straight up doesn't have a place in Dominion. Nobody is health stacking and almost everyone is resistance stacking. That's basically the worst case scenario for a % HP mechanic that doesn't deal True damage.

DiscworldDeath

11-16-2012

Vsin, it's 200 gold cheaper on the PBE, that's not really enough.