Queue times on Dominion much longer since Shadow Isle map introduction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

11-29-2012

Congrats Riot on ruining Dominion even more. New crappy 3v3 map in some way satisfies many of those who played Dominion before with advantage of having clear goal (at least in minds of many noobs, as opposed to Dominion), so many Dominion players switched to 3v3. I'm not high elo player to have to wait 5-10 minutes for Dominion game. It was under a minute until this new 3v3 atrocity, where of course I wait 10-20 secs now. It was 1-2 minutes before.

Orphane

11-29-2012

I'm pretty sure the remake of TT didn't have anything to do with increased queue times. It was probably the change to matchmaking that's supposed to factor in number of wins in addition to elo or something.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

This thread is very informational and has everything to do with Dominion aside from just tossing "Dominion" out in every sentence.

No, really.

TCWA Tigerbite

11-29-2012

Teemo wuz here.

Eloquid

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
This thread is very informational and has everything to do with Dominion aside from just tossing "Dominion" out in every sentence.

No, really.
Haha man, you're totally right, I guess I was pissed after one more endless waiting and vented it out without re-reading. But seriously, it all started some time after Shadow Isle map was introduced. Many ppl that loved old Twisted Three map complain that new Shadow Isle is new Dominion (which is not, of course, but there you go). So I guess many ppl that played but didn't understand Dominion before now switched to 3v3 because it gives them what they're looking for (faster game, more team fights) without having to relearn anything (as opposed to Dominion, which doesn't even have its official guide, shame on you Riot again).

So now you may argue that we don't even need those noobs that switched to 3v3 because they never understood Dominion in the first place, but I'd rather have them than wait this long (minding my business around the house while waiting, only not to be there when it finally finds the game).

Only solution to this (that will never happen of course because Riot's ignorance is LEGENDARY), remove this snowbally atrocity that Shadow Isle is and bring back old TT map, which nobody can't even suggest has anything in common with Dominion.