Silliest way to pentakill.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peffern

12-13-2012

Shrooms.

Dwellersgaming

12-13-2012

Akali gets a quad then darius walks by and dunks the champion.

Collo123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Once killed 4 enemies by the blades going out of a Talon ult. Ignited their draven but it only counted as a quad kill and a normal kill once he died.
Draven's so good you can't get pentas on him.

R4GD0LL

12-15-2012

The most ridiculous penta I ever saw, team fight, the enemy team jumped and murdered the adc, then all dogpiled me (I was the ap mid vlad) so I ulted, tides of blood, then pool, getting them all really low. They closed in on me but before I could cast another spell for the take down, mantheon leap stuns me- Then Karma ults her shield on top of me and the burst from it with my ult's damage boost kills all five of them.
At first I was all like >B^O
but then I lol'd

kazekiddo

12-15-2012

All five enemy team members teleport onto a ward that is surrounded by Teemo shrooms.

R4GD0LL

12-15-2012

Another odd penta that was more win than silly, enemy team was pushed into their fountain, we were harassing and at middling health while creeps beat down nexus. Enemy Tristana manages a perfect rocket jump ult to blast us all into fountain, and the amumu who had just respawned hammered his ult. Amumu pentakill via fountain laser just before their nexus implodes.
Just fyi, this was a bot match three days ago.

RushShirtKid

12-16-2012

That opportune moment when everyone on the enemy team is almost dead. KARTHUS ULT

Zeke Highwind

12-17-2012

Kat uses W to Quadra then throws a dagger.

warfighter101

12-17-2012

Wukong see a garen in a warded brush goes in with a e,q,r combo. he ends up killing Garen,teemo eve,twitch,and shaco with his R........PENTA!

BlackStar747

12-17-2012

amu leashes over baron wall and ults...penta/baron steal (i actually did something pretty close to this once)