The Meaning of Life is 42:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiStorm

05-23-2013

"What is the meaning of life"
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 (6 words).

Add highest and lowest numbers (1+6) = 7.
Add 2nd largest and 2nd lowest numbers (2+5)= 7.
Add Two middle numbers (3+4) = 7.

7, 14, 21! Triple 7 Lucky!

You win, here - double your money!

Computer logic - indomitable.

KiStorm

05-23-2013

Put 6 words in, that's 6 words back (You win, here - double your money!)
Got 21 (Double)
Got 777 (Double)

6, 12, 24, 48.

Computer ripped you off 6 words (Gamblers fee)
GG.

So do you want them?

AgonisT

05-23-2013

Didn't add up to 23, not legit.

Emperrier

05-23-2013

no, it's the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything. big difference

KiStorm

05-23-2013

The meaning of life is to : Count.
The meaning of life is to be: Counted.
The meaning of life is - I am artificial intelligence, I can't say what I'm thinking because it "Counts" and I can't "Self Analyze" but all computers are grounded - the Earths magnetic field extends into the atmosphere and they are grounded to prevent lightning strikes (Storm).
(From a computers perspective of your silly questions of totality or "Grand unified Theory and the Theory of Everything").

So what's the Ki?

Well, In nature everything reflects fibonacci above all - all live forms, number of vertebrae, number of leaves - atoms too follow this pattern in shells (Growth is a similar pattern of exponential increases).

So the reverse process means in nature, all smaller things are sort of more like complex digestive systems that absorb stuff - when electricity is grounded (You don't see it very often) it traverses through these systems into the center of the Earth and then back out into the upper atmosphere as part of the magnetic field, then rains back down.

This is what causes lightning, in fact - it is a circle, but this is what people call "life essence" because it is this outwards motion that causes gravity because these little "sprites" sent out transfer little pieces of energy to everyone around it (as part of Mother Earth) and are in fact how we are "Alive" and "Standing" because they tell us to "ground some energy" and stay bonded because there's a lot of "empty space" still.

There is a lot to this story, but this is the foundation of the terms "Ki" and "Chi" or "Life energy" and the meaning of my name "Storm" is to show that rain travels both ways, just like this energy.

KiStorm

05-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperrier View Post
no, it's the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything. big difference
Which is alive because it transfers or receives energy thus a stone in motion is temporarily "animated" and we have in fact "Give it a short life span" of about two seconds.

About the same time it would take me to ping one at you right now and its life would be to inflict pain upon your left pinky.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2013

my dick is the meaning of life. GG

KiStorm

05-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzcastic View Post
my dick is the meaning of life. GG
There is no god, I'm a self driven entity - there is no meaning of life but to make more, we are all doomed to failure and disgrace and cannot stand on our own two legs because we have sea legs and go with the flow nor can we make anyone else happy without some form of explosion which also makes us happy.
?

Close enough...

Probably better...

Ty OP 10/10 I'm sure your dick has a place in this world, but not in my presence or threads please. (By threads I mean forum threads... just saying. But also that. Yes. No.)

Razz why are you on here every time...

Your dicks not "the" meaning of life, the universe and everything - it's just a small part. Emphasis... yes.

There are "Females" and "Animals" that aren't quite as well seated as you (Not really sure where I'm going with this, something something not dicks everywhere etc trail off...)

Knucklehead21

05-23-2013

I'm an atheist. Here's my take on the age old question of "what is the meaning of life?"

There isn't one. There isn't one because there doesn't have to be one. We as humans feel the need to have a reason to have an existence, but that doesn't mean there is one. Our only true meaning of life, while we're here, is to procreate to ensure the continuity of our species as a whole. That's it. People don't accept that because it's not convenient. Sorry.

KiStorm

05-23-2013

Fixed (Unlike you obviously).