What is trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ribskull

11-12-2012

do you guys know what trolling is, you use a big ass boat with 2 poles out to the side spreading the line in the water, as the boat slowly moves, fish see the moving bait and take it and you catch a fish.

but then trolling became: forcing people into arguments they can't win.

Now trolling is: asking people how mad they are, purposely being bad, dumb gameplay decisions, like double adc double apc, etc. Getting angry at a these *******s and letting them know what is on your mind is ok. I would do it to you in real life, infact yesterday my boss/teacher tried to make me feel like ****, I stood up and let her know she has no business doing what she's doing. Even dropped a few f' and c bombs. She just sat down and moved onto the next chapter, ironically it was conflict management.

Anyway, if someone is purposely screwing with you, you don't have to put up with it. If someone insults you, **** em they can play with themselves. Don't let anyone make you feel bad while playing a game, just leave and restart.. Personally I warn people first, throw insults at me I will leave, but hey we don't have to warn people its just a game and if you're not happy just leave.

Tharama

11-12-2012

Your example of trolling is baiting fish.

The community's definition of trolling is baiting people to respond/get mad.

What you do when people troll you is not trolling, it's being a dick and breaking the Summoner's Code.

Ribskull

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gholdenman View Post
Your example of trolling is baiting fish.

The community's definition of trolling is baiting people to respond/get mad.

ok so when you hook a fish and get it into the boat, what happens? it thrashes about, it doesn't like being hooked and it makes a mess of your boat if you're not careful, your tackle went everywhere and now this ****ing marlin got all tangled up in your nets and now you gotta clean it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gholdenman View Post
What you do when people troll you is not trolling, it's being a dick and breaking the Summoner's Code.
I DON'T TROLL, AND I DON'T JUST PUT UP WITH JERKS.

Lord Poet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Poles, fish, and boats...what did I just read? I don't even understand...

I can only guess though that what prompted the OP to make this thread was that perhaps he recently had a game where players were flaming him. If that is the case, I hope his next game turns out to be a better experience.

Happy hunting all.

Tanathalis

11-14-2012

Your doing it wrong

standin

11-14-2012

A miserable pile of secrets.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Did none of you realise that OP is just trying to troll you all...

Since when has trolling meant catching fish with nets and a boat, that's been trawling for all of my lifetime...