[Champion Suggestion] Mortus, The Dead Bringer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrKillSpree

11-22-2009

Disclaimer: Roughdraft. Not balanced.

Name: Mortus
Title: The Dead Bringer
Description: He wears a doctor outfit, but it has blood stains, rips, tears and his boots are covered in mud. He has no weapon (more on that below.)
Dialogue:

"Raising the deceased is not a hobby, its life."
"Death is not the end, it is only the beginning."
"...Rise from your grabe.." <-[Homage to Altered Beast.]

Taunt:

"You may not serve me in life, but you will serve me in death."

Dance:

He doesn't dance, but his pets do. The skeleton shakes about, the zombie lazily walks in place arms up swaying back and forth. The wraith flies up and down, twirling.

Lore:

In a institute of medical science, Mortus is a genius. Mortus has always had a affinity for medical science. From a early age Mortus would experiment on animals and nurse them back to health. But, as he grew older he would experiment more and nurse them back to health less. As he went to the institute to become a doctor he happened upon the morgue, which peaked his interested for the dead. He dropped his original plans and became a mortician. As he was one day working on a body, it spoke. Telling him of untold powers in controlling the dead. The rest is history. [Roughdraft.]

Stats:

Health - 5/10
Attack - 5/10
Spells - 8/10
Difficulty -

Passive:

[Dead Bringer]

When Mortus is alive he has pets. Four to be exact, that follow behind him. Each one has a chance of being one of the following.

Skeleton -
Ranged
Low Hp.
Medium attack speed.
[Autoattacks enemies, can click on a enemy to make it attack it.]

Zombie -
Melee
High Hp.
Slow attack speed.
[Autoattacks enemies, can click on a enemy to make it attack it.]

Wraith -
Neither.
Medium Hp.
Neither.
(Sees invisible, gives Mortus +5 AP per each Wraith he has.]

Clarification:

Pets spawn randomly when Mortus spawns. If Mortus clicks a minion,tower,champion etc. All able to attack pets attack whatever he clicked. The pets can be attacked and clicked on, abilities used on them have increased damage by 15% and negative affects are increased by 10%. One pet respawns every 30 secs, it is random which one it will be.

Q Ability:

[March]

A group of zombies 2/4/6/8/10 is spawned infront of Mortus. They can not be controlled and constantly move forward, attacking any threat. They die automatically after 25/30/35/40/45 seconds. There damage is equal to Mortus's AP + 2/4/6/8/10 attack damage.

W Ability:

[Augment Troops](Passive & Active)

[Passive]
All current pets gain 2/4/6/8/10 armor. Skeletons gain 3/6/9/12/15% increased attack speed. Zombies gain 10/20/30/40/50 HP and Wraiths gain 1/2/3/4/5 AP.[Thus giving you 10 AP per wraith.]

[Active]
Recycles current pets for a random new set. Has 60/50/40/30/20 CD. Costs Mana, not sure how much.

E Ability:

[Incant Death]

Shoots out a spiral of black death, can not target champions. It automatically kills opposing minions, deals 100/200/300/400/500 to passive minions.[Such as Baron and whatnot.] All enemy units within range [Not sure on the range.] take damage equal to Mortus's current AP minus the HP left of the unit.

R Ability:

[Sacrifice the Dead][Passive & Active]

[Passive]
When a pet dies[not counting Augment troops] it deals damage in a small cone infront of it equal to half of Mortus's AP.

[Active]
For the next 10/15/20 seconds, when a minion or pet dies. It explodes causing 50/100/150 damage to opposing units in range. CD is 95 seconds to 140 seconds.

Drake O Dagger

11-22-2009

From what I can understand, he is basically a puppet master (which has now inspired me to actually make a REAL puppet master champ) that uses his pets to attack instead of attacking himself? It sounds like he cannot attack personally, which while not a bad thing, could be a problem. I don't quite get what Incant Death really does, but other than it, the abilities SEEM okay. I can't say for sure, but most of this seems rather balanced. I find it kind of clever actually. I'd actually enjoy playing a character like this.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

O.P. as ****... 10 pets that do my 650ap+10 dmg? rofl instant death to all

Drake O Dagger

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemsu Hor View Post
O.P. as ****... 10 pets that do my 650ap+10 dmg? rofl instant death to all
Actually, I suppose that would be a bit uber. Maybe .25 ap instead of 1 ap?