Twisted Fate - Load of Fecal Matter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omega Taurus

11-22-2009

First off, I find it to be rather naive to make a champion who's core abilities are 100% graphic/connection dependant. His shuffle ability cannot be used effectively by anyone with a slow connection or a low graphics pc. In his current incarnation he's pretty much a champion only the well off can play. - I can play him, but find him boring because once you master shuffle, he's easy as hell to do well with.

Secondly, he's bullcrap. He has a 75 second teleport to anywhere you want to be, so any 2vs2 fight turns into a 3vs2 in 1.5 seconds, where everyone else in the game has to waddle their butts over there. Then there is his shuffle ability, blue tick, blue tick, red tick, gold tick. Rinse repeat. How is that shuffling? That seems like a pretty predetermined and predictable pattern. Even if it starts on red or gold, just wait 2-3 seconds and you're back on track. This makes it too easy to get gold card after gold card. There is no luck or skill involved, if you can count and can differentiate colors, you're now pro with cardmaster.

His 3 card throw and destiny are about the only fair things about him, but then again a low cost semi-aoe ability with a rediculous range and messed up projectile size vs the graphic is bogus, along with a low cooldown, long duration slow on every champion that also shows where they are is kind of bogus as well.

mindSet

11-22-2009

someone just got butt hurt by CM.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

you forgot the part where hes the SQUISHIEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME.

Vichar

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonien View Post
you forgot the part where hes the SQUISHIEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME.
Armor, MR, and health all work just fine on Twisted Fate.

Most people agree CM is broken in the current patch. Not really debatable.

phonechecked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

TF might be one of the most balanced characters. he's soft, support, or an assadin. I have tried him on a laptop with onboard gpu its quite different and with my RIG I am a 95% gold card CM. PC performance does make a difference however its no different then amumu/blitz being dependant. I empathize, but I'm also quite tired of games having to be designed for 7yr old PC's gamers.

Vins

11-23-2009

you are the dumbest person then if you say that TF is one of the most balanced champion...

Stun easy to get
Slow to all team for 8 seconds,and revealing them too
TP on all map
A nuke in early game,with low cool down and mana cost...

damn he is too balanced!

Ad Victoriam

11-23-2009

You probably also hate Annie with her stun then I guess. Or maybe Sion's stun/AoE combo? But let's not forget Ashe's arrow while we're QQing about everything. OMG Pirate is OP as well!!! Hm... if every champion is OP, is the game really that imbalanced?

Vins

11-23-2009

nah those have atleast some cooldowns,this guys just throws gold cards(AoE) stun? its AoE not a regular 1 target stun,in team fights it owns melee champs,if they dont manage to kill TF,because melee will most probably focus 1 target,lets say fiddle TF will come and throw a goldy.. and stun all of them

and people who cry about complete randomness of gankplank...he bases only on randomness anyway

ashe is easy to counter,but this guy is just pewpew

Ad Victoriam

11-23-2009

I still say he's fine other than the fact that if you experience even a tiny bit of lag his Shuffle Cards is essentially useless and you just have to hope your team doesn't suck.