Pro Player Pick: Misaya Picks Twisted Fate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOSBrigade

11-14-2012

Saw this one coming from miles away.

FMAlchemy

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actiontime View Post
who the fuk is he
Who the **** are you?

toble007

11-14-2012

So that is Misaya. That is insane. When you hear about Misaya and how everyone bans TF when he plays him you are like ok nothing too amazing just knows the champion, then you look at that! He has amazing positioning! He can ult in the exact right spot and throw his cards in the exact right way that if you try to flash you still get hit by them. He hits both of your teamates if they are far enough apart. It is scary, he knows exactly how the cards will go and will almost insure that with 1 q he will hit two different people with two different cards!

Insane!

oOK2Oo

11-14-2012

Thanks for providing captions. Some of the Asian players are awesome and its great to be able to understand them. Shy with Jax next?

ohake

11-14-2012

That's why i like this guys! His TF is so amazing.

Free XxE

11-14-2012

I think Really be serious just because he is pro player doesn't mean he's the best TF player. I'm asian too and I think that's just his opinion. SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE ME

JetStreamAttack

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free XxE View Post
I think Really be serious just because he is pro player doesn't mean he's the best TF player. I'm asian too and I think that's just his opinion. SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE ME
It's the same thing with Anivia for Froggen. He puts on good shows and displays incredible skills in tourneys with him, and now there's not a single team that doesn't ban Twisted Fate when they go against World Elite.

FreakinEpic808

11-14-2012

lol

Lightshader

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetStreamAttack View Post
It's the same thing with Anivia for Froggen. He puts on good shows and displays incredible skills in tourneys with him, and now there's not a single team that doesn't ban Twisted Fate when they go against World Elite.
His TF is really amazing and symbolize
I cant forget that he used ult and an instant zhongya to make a unbelievable bait

IckyArkman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Pick Lilypichu next.