Anti-smurf Ranked Que System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTE Orion

11-14-2012

Hello summoners,

First off I would like to apologize if this suggestion is not in the correct forum. But I would like this to be considered because smurfing is getting way too out of hand and it is ruining the enjoyment of this game.

Brief Description: I am suggesting riot makes a system (similar to the surrender option in game) for game que's.

What this would fix: People would be unable to troll ranked ques and force people to dodge and wait 30 minutes to play another game. Why should summoners looking to have a good time be punished for dodging when a troll is in their que?

Please consider this and support, this is to better the community summoners.

Very respectfully,

-USN Wright

Supporter List:

-USN Wright
-Goonthur

Goonthur

11-16-2012

Agree

Meshly

11-16-2012

Easier said then done, most solutions I could think of would have some terrible cons to them. Most of them ended up having people who share the same IP being hurt the most.

LTE Orion

11-17-2012

Meshly if you could give some detail it may help if it ever actually gets considered as to how riot could make it work so if you could provide that information that would be great!

Cymril

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Do you mean allowing something like a /ff (surrender) vote for Champion Select? Interesting.

Obviously the majority vote thing would have to be tweaked, as anyone actually trolling would simply vote no and it would take every single person to pass it.

Biggest fear is people using it to dodge when they feel their team will lose, rather than actually play the game. That would probably do more damage in the long run unless the ability to start those votes was limited in some way.