out of the sudden i get 30 fps~ for a few min in a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1641be002f03aa0cba6b0

11-18-2012

it just started, since yesterday im getting fps drops to 30 fps. i have downloaded anything, have no clue what it causes. does anyone know how to get rid of it? im on euwest though.
i have once experienced this a year back i always got 25 fps drops for a few min like 4 times a game. same is happening right now im getting 4 of them per game. it is really hard to play at the moment doesn anyone know a solution for me?

Defcon Zero

11-18-2012

its your computer or your graphics card , i had to turn mine down untill i get a cooling pad for laptop because the computer gets too hot and lagg spikes.

Bb

11-18-2012

This has been happening to me with an Nvidia Geforce 550 ti every since the patch and I have been posting nonstop on the forums but no one ever replies. To assume it would be a graphics card would be to also assume that it does the same thing in other games. Mine does not do anything odd in any other game. It plays Battlefield 3 at max settings just fine and used to run this at max settings fine but now I get laggy with frame rates, especially in the new Twisted Treeline, on the bottom lane.

Baddie Teammates

11-18-2012

happening to me as well today usually i am 120 fps but today i am only 30 fps