konw whats worse than playing on a track pad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gods Grunt

05-04-2013

playing on a mac trackpad :/
#computerbroke

Drakylon

05-04-2013

Eh, it's not that different if you have the right key bindings. I've done it before on a normal trackpad using only one click button, and a one-button trackpad shouldn't be too different.

It was something like ZXCVDF for spells, G for character page and T for chat, Y for unlocking camera, B for recall and QWER45 for items, space to move/attack, and everything else the same. It actually worked quite well, though I'd move every time I tried to type something.

Coaches Intern

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
Eh, it's not that different if you have the right key bindings. I've done it before on a normal trackpad using only one click button, and a one-button trackpad shouldn't be too different.

It was something like ZXCVDF for spells, G for character page and T for chat, Y for unlocking camera, B for recall and QWER45 for items, space to move/attack, and everything else the same. It actually worked quite well, though I'd move every time I tried to type something.
Seems like a lot of work. I'll never play league unless I have a mouse with me, EVER.