Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blinking LOL Logo launcher error - Fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-14-2012

We just put in a fix about the error where you would double click on the launcher and would see the logo blinking, but the patcher wouldn't pop up.

Let us know if you still experience it!

LigerZeroXX

11-14-2012

YES FOR THE LOVe OF LEMON YES!!!!!

CoolHandJack

11-14-2012

I am still getting the blinking logo error

MCXL

11-14-2012

I sure hope this is true, that error was the worst.

joe42

11-14-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
We just put in a fix about the error where you would double click on the launcher and would see the logo blinking, but the patcher wouldn't pop up.

Let us know if you still experience it!

your fat. who agree with me? + me for yes - me for no

unkull

11-14-2012

Yes we are still experiencing it for the regular PBE lol launcher.

Another issue not sure if you guys are aware of:

When I the launcher.admin.exe file (since the regular one still only blinks and doesn't run like it should) the PBE runs just fine.
However when I exit the PBE client and attempt to enter the live server I run into an error which says that the LoLLauncher has stopped working (running Windows 7) and it won't go away until I force close it from the Task Manager Processes' tab and then re-run the live server launcher.

Is there a cause for this to occur and fix it on my side?

Komeiji Koishi

11-14-2012

Quote:
unkull:
Yes we are still experiencing it for the regular PBE lol launcher.

Another issue not sure if you guys are aware of:

When I the launcher.admin.exe file (since the regular one still only blinks and doesn't run like it should) the PBE runs just fine.
However when I exit the PBE client and attempt to enter the live server I run into an error which says that the LoLLauncher has stopped working (running Windows 7) and it won't go away until I force close it from the Task Manager Processes' tab and then re-run the live server launcher.

Is there a cause for this to occur and fix it on my side?

This is a problem because the rads_user_kernel.exe process detects both similar launchers.

CallMeShakespear

11-14-2012

been experiencing this for a couple weeks now

LoreSpydir

11-17-2012

Just had the blinking logo occur.
[EDIT] same as the person a couple posts above me it was when switching from PBE to live.

lukeschett

Recruiter

11-17-2012

I've got this error. I was having another problem with "unspecified error", so I tried deleting and redownloading the PBE client, and now I have the blinking logo error.