Upcoming Preseason AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokel

11-14-2012

Here's a good question. Why the hell did you guys make 3v3's so linear and impossible? It used to be in the old 3's, you could farm and counter-gank to pull off a win if you're getting crushed super early (by three bruisers/tanky champs ie). It's impossible now.

You have no choice but to pick bruisers/tanks now to win at 3's. So much for diversity.

AboutTenPandas

11-14-2012

Besides melee AD carries and Supports who's items you've already touched on in some detail, what other classes can be expecting some nifty new items to try out?

Eat Orange Be K

11-14-2012

Isn't an AMA just kinda... what Riot does every day here already? It's not like you guys hide behind a big shadow veil or sekrits. So the whole point is.. umm. exposure for the subreddit I guess?

Intenzz

11-14-2012

Riot can you please NOT remove Ionic Spark? Please as a dedicated league of legends player who pays alot of money just to see the game rise even higher than It already is, and as a huge supporter of this great company, DO NOT REMOVE IONIC SPARK!!!

BUMP ME PLEASE I WANT RIOT TO SEE THIS!

LuniKat

11-14-2012

why so early? D:

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

has own forums .

use reddit.

i dont get it

An87YearOldWoman

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
[aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_06_Morello_Response/Morello_post.jpg[/aws3]

Summoners!

As recently outlined, the Preseason will involve an extensive gameplay update that we think will make League of Legends even better. To give you insight into the many changes you’ll be seeing, we’re holding a Reddit AMA this Friday, beginning at 11:30 AM Pacific Time. Join the designers behind the preseason changes as they answer your most burning questions about changes to items, masteries, the jungle, and more.
unless the old 3v3 map is coming back, ^^^^^ is not likely at all. Riot can always make "improvements" for LESS competitive gaming and LESS fun overall (messing with the jungle to create LESS ganking)

Unstoppable Kat

11-14-2012

Will ths new coming patch reset the rank score? Anyone knows?

Newbzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonpuppies View Post
What does AMA stand for?
Ask Me Anything.

Shiny Eevee

11-15-2012

Why all the ****ing DOWNVOTES on the front page?
Damn, people are really getting *****s over downvotes lately.