Upcoming Preseason AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordGragen

11-15-2012

well its good to see that we will get good updates. thank you

seicarius

11-15-2012

good everyone my name is Michael and this is my first post, because if I understand is to provide feedback to make the game a little better and enjoyable as my idea was good as they are putting the champions skins why not give them skills these unique skins such as full metal to be champions with more defense than the original skin and so with all the world, is my humble opinion from already thank you very much and the game is very good I hope they make more and better changes and I apologize if my English is bad I'm using google translator

BloodyBlades101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

cool

teiKirisi

11-15-2012

here we gooo

BANE of H3RO

11-15-2012

My concern is within the items and summoner spells. I already know you guys have enough input on masteries and jungle.

As far as items went you guys said something about items for ad casters, yet I have failed to see one of these that isn't already available. To be honest, I haven't seen 1 new item that didn't come with the new twisted tree line, let alone what these items will do. I atleast would like to know what is to come rather than be in the dark about a huge gameplay change.

As for summoner spells, little has been said about them. All I heard about was ignite and flash, and bringing barrier to other maps. Only a fifth of the items have been mentioned, not even saying what will and will not be changed. Some insight here would be benefitial aswell.

ListeTyven

11-15-2012

Is it right that teemo is gonna get deleted?

Owning Is a Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Cool !

Kadiel

11-15-2012

Amalayer!!??!!

DirtyNinjah

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
[aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_06_Morello_Response/Morello_post.jpg[/aws3]

Summoners!

As recently outlined, the Preseason will involve an extensive gameplay update that we think will make League of Legends even better. To give you insight into the many changes you’ll be seeing, we’re holding a Reddit AMA this Friday, beginning at 11:30 AM Pacific Time. Join the designers behind the preseason changes as they answer your most burning questions about changes to items, masteries, the jungle, and more.
Why is it always reddit lol

Azure Bomber

11-15-2012

Why Reddit? You have your own official game forum. Shouldn't you be pushing this as the place to discuss League of Legends?