Shaco, the worst champion in LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DKill77

01-27-2013

Does anyone else think that Shaco is the worst champ? Only thing he is good for is ganking early game. He can't lane whatsoever. He has no potential in team fights since he is a single target attacker, and can't 1v1 anyone! He is terrible early, mid, and late game. I remember playing against a Shaco who got like 20+ kills (by literally ksing, his entire team was raging) and he still wasn't able to 1v1 anyone, except for the support. Now, Riot is here to nerf him. I have no problem with that cause I don't have him nor want to use him, but does anyone else agree when I say this?

Aerostalgic

01-27-2013

I totally agree

But it sucks when he practically instakills your adc in the middle of a team fight.

PrfsrChaos

01-28-2013

idk, when was the last time you saw a Sion that was useful???

SpudNub

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Shaco can be useless if you don't get a good start. That's what makes this build so good http://lolbestbuild.blogspot.com/sea...0Build%20Guide Check it out

X4N4T05

01-28-2013

I like shaco a lot for specific compositions. Laning shaco is diferent but if you play like enough of a fruitcake you should do pretty good. Hes a great splitpusher, and can take out an adc incredibly fast.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Somehow, I don't think the "worst champion in LoL" would be a frequent (nearly perma) ban across several Elo tiers.

There are a few different ways to play and build Shaco. Some of them can duel, and some can't. It also depends on your team, and the enemy teams. If you try to assassinate or duel with a split-push build, then you're going to get owned hard. If you enter a teamfight at the wrong time, or pick the wrong target, then you're just going to die without accomplishing anything. If you get kills and then don't use the advantage to push an objective (which Shaco is especially good at), then you aren't playing Shaco correctly.

I think the reason you're seeing so many Shacos fail is because they haven't adopted the right mindset for him. Shaco is all about gaining a quick advantage with his kit, and then turning that advantage into objectives (which translate into another advantage). Basically, Shaco isn't reactive, he's proactive. You have to have some idea of what your next move is depending on the outcome of an engagement.

Shaco is beyond the scope of mere champion mechanics. You can have every range, cost, cooldown, and damage of his kit memorized, and have perfect reflexes, and know the sickest moves with him, but if you don't know what to do after you kill someone, then you're truly going to "fall off" in late-game.

Basically, the point of Shaco is to get your TEAM so far ahead so fast that you win before late-game (preferably forcing a /ff at 20).

MorikTheMad

01-28-2013

Karma is the worst from a win ratio standpoint... she has a 38.4% win ratio.
Shaco is sitting at 49.9%

http://lolmatches.com/championstats