Why do we not have a champ where they release their full potential on ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claw of Time

11-15-2012

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

when I read this, this is what I think of,

A mix of these 2 characters,
yagyuu from Gintama
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...82941_full.gif

and the yellow flash from Naruto,
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2...ureyellowf.jpg

I imagine a similar outfit on a female character with an eye patch, where she throws kunai and her right arm is sealed behind her back. When the seal is broken her true power is released, giving her massive forms of mobility as a highly skilled assassin.

And this is the kit I imagine, ** No values for damage ect were added since, I am not a good one for balancing.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Passive: Each basic attack increases the champions movement speed to a cap of 5
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Q: ** Not a skill shot, like pantheon's spear
Champion throws a Kunai that explodes on contact doing AoE damage to surrounding enemies (reduced damage if multiple enemies are hit with the explosion)

Ult Active: The explosion is removed, and instead the champion becomes untargetable and dashes to the enemy the kunai strikes.

W: Her next basic attack deals extra Magic damage and seals the opponents legs reducing their movement speed

Ult Active: The Seal is much stronger and stuns the enemy for 1 second instead, the skill can be activated a second time in a short period of time to dash to the sealed champion (5 seconds)

E: Character dashes forward and gains ___ Movement speed (Champion cannot dash backwards or in an alternate direction, works similar to nidalee's pounce)

Ult active: The end of her dash does AoE damage and distributes a slow

R: Enhances all of her abilities and increases her attack speed by 15% for each ability off CD
(Her seal is broken and she uses both arms to throw kunai faster)

Basically an ADC with mobility, however little to no escape, has to be in it to win it.

General Quackers

11-15-2012

Riven does this.
Shyvana does this.
Nasus does this.
Renekton does this.
Olaf does this.
Alistar does this.
Singed does this. Singed's ult is essentially him going super saiyan/activating gates/eating spinach.

Any champion with an ult that equates to a general offensive or defensive buff already fulfills this concept. What you're asking for is a champ who turns super saiyan, which in concept would make them OP because they wouldn't come back down from their super saiyan state unless you killed them.

By asking for a champion who makes a transformation to a heightened state of power instead of a champion who temporarily activates a heightened state of power, you're asking for too much. If you are actually asking for a champion who activates a temporary heightened state of power, that already exists in several champions. Yes, I'm talking about just cases where a champion receives extra power for a significant duration as a buff they activate on themselves already exist on several champions in this game.

And with that I say, worthless and tired thread is worthless and tired.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Shyvana is closest, the others listed have already been explained as to why they are not what is discussed here.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-15-2012

I've made this thread like 10 times.
I want Crazy Old Man with super strength.

Master Roshi/Tong Fu Rue/Old Man Yama etc etc.

Unassuming ancient master that suddenly explodes his hawaiian shirt/gi/kempo clothes and he's an insane muscly bad-ass

Claw of Time

11-15-2012

Imperfectable

11-15-2012

Well, if you just want Kenpachi for League...

Spoiling for a Fight (Passive): Enemy champions of equal or greater level to Kenpachi appear on the minimap when within 2500 units of him, even if in the fog of war. The player using Kenpachi cannot see lower level enemy champions on their minimap. Kenpachi receives a passive movement speed bonus only when moving toward enemy champions of equal or higher level.

Monstrous Strength: Kenpachi swings his sword, creating a shockwave of raw force in an elongated cone. This attack passes through enemies it hits without diminishing in effect. Enemies hit directly are pushed backward the length of the cone, while enemies "clipped" (left or right of center of the effect) are pushed toward the side, similar to Draven's "Stand Aside".

No Need to Hold Back greatly increases the range and positioning effects of Monstrous Strength.

Rise to the Challenge: Kenpachi receives a small damage shield. If this shield is broken (ie, incoming damage from enemy champions equals or exceeds it), Kenpachi receives one stack of 'Joy of Battle' buff. This buff increases his Attack Damage and the amount of damage absorbed by Rise to the Challenge the next time the ability is activated. The duration of the buff is slightly lower than the cooldown of Rise to the Challenge, and the buff can stack with itself.

No Need to Hold Back reduces the cooldown of Rise to the Challenge, and causes Kenpachi to be refunded some of the Energy spent if the shield is broken by damage.

Dreadful Power: (Toggle) Kenpachi's presence is terrifying to his enemies, feeling like a crushing weight baring down on them due to the sheer magnitude of his power. Upon activation, enemies in the area immediately around Kenpachi (starting at melee range) have their attack and movement speed slowed. Every second the toggle remains active, the area of effect and amount of slow increase slightly, with the area growing as a circle centered on Kenpachi.

No Need to Hold Back increases the speed that Dreadful Power's area of effect spreads, and the maximum area of effect that can be achieved.

No Need to Hold Back (Ultimate): Kenpachi gains a percentile bonus to his base Attack Damage and damage reduction equal his current missing health; this bonus is fixed at the time No Need to Hold Back is activated, and will not increase or decrease due to changes in his health after the fact.

No Need to Hold Back does not have a set duration. The effect remains until Kenpachi is killed. The cooldown duration (180 seconds) does not begin until he revives after being killed while the ability is active.

Squilcher

11-15-2012

in b4 Karma

Khobahi

11-15-2012

karma?

damn poster before me..^^^^^^^

Claw of Time

11-16-2012

b