Riot let's talk about Season 2 banners.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimshi

11-14-2012

I'd like to know why you decided to show solo que 5s banners when somebody is doing normal 3s.

I myself don't play 5s much at all and think it's pretty lame that our ranked 3s banner are only showed to our team when playing ranked 3s, in most cases the team you got the banner with. I mean what is the point in only showing it during ranked 3s?

Don't you believe when one plays normal 3s, it would be better to show how well they have done in 3s not 5s?

It just makes no sense to me...

Draktok

11-14-2012

I'm with you, i've got gold in s2 3v3, but i have no loading border? Dumb

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

What is the point of even letting you have a Ranked 3v3 banner to begin with? To prove how much of a circle jerk you can your team can accomplish upvoting each other? Come on guy. At least in 5v5 the banner was given to the person via multiple people and not the same 2-3 guys repeatedly.

Drax the Fallen

11-15-2012

I definitely agree. Only makes since to show the banner in normals based on how you preformed in that specific maps ranked matches.The Maps are completely different. Being good at one doesn't mean you're good at the other. please riot make this change its only logical.

Boo

11-15-2012

i think they're changing it

Onlypixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Lets hope so