Gragas Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

becre8tive

12-12-2012

I found that Gragas passive (HP regen for a % of max health) doesn't show up properly, at least.

I remember that he had the correct passive at the start of the Co-op game, like how much HP I regain whenever I cast a spell. Then after a while (with couple of kills and deaths), the lux's passive "illumiate" starts to show up. I found this when I was reviving, but the wrong passive was still effective even after revival (btw, lux was on the opponent team). And later in the game, it became "happy hour", but it doesn't show how much HP regen i gain. I'm not sure if it's only a skill description problem, or the passive actually doesn't work.

ValorAndGlory

12-12-2012

I had a similar bug like this happen to me, it replaced his passive with recalling, check the screen shot for a better description, highlighted my highlighted passive because screenshots did not capture my cursor.

Zero2478

Recruiter

12-12-2012

yeah it happend for me too it replaced it to recalling for me like valor said

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I saw a similar bug today where the passive was showing correctly all game, but the health value in the tooltop was wrong. It stayed at 43 HP all game, even when I went up to 2746 HP, where my passive should've been regenerating 54 HP.

Screenshot attached: