Champion/Minion Pathing Glitches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

bump

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

bump

Crevox

11-27-2012

bump

ulternate

11-27-2012

classic. There are alot of pathing issues with minions. I think minions should pause for 1 second on collision with friendly champion. I would be running from the respawn to mid, and literlly get pushed into going bot for 4-5 sec by a minion.

Crevox

11-27-2012

bump

Pitong Traceur

11-27-2012

Bump, of course. It's so annoying especially for melee champions, it's possible to be creepblocked for over 3 seconds by your own minions... It's so "friendly fire on" like...

Crevox

11-28-2012

bump

Wolfnite

11-28-2012

bump for attention to post

biff10426

11-29-2012

This wasn't an issue a few years ago. Now I come back and I have my melee dudes throwing a fit just trying to last hit or casually throw a harassing AA against someone in lane.

Crevox

11-29-2012

bump