Champion/Minion Pathing Glitches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

When are these ever going to be fixed? It's hard to believe that Riot or the players don't know about them because they happen all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNWNN4oEDc

Just take a look at this video for an example. I'm right clicking the blue minion to attack it, so Zed has an attack order on it. In his attempts to get close enough to hit it, he just derps out on my own minions and can't hit it. In the end, I don't even get it even though I'm just giving an attack order.

This happens ALL THE TIME in so many situations. If you're chasing someone through minions, good luck, because this is very likely to happen to you. Even if you give an ability order it happens when trying to use it on them. The only way around it is to carefully right click each exact spot you want them to take to go around the minions. If the minions are enemy minions, then you end up accidentally attacking them because of their click-box, especially if you're trying to go in-between them.

I saw this case of it happening my last game and I finally decided to just make a video. I'm getting really sick of it. :|

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump

Crevox

11-14-2012

bump

Crevox

11-15-2012

bump

CantEvenDraven

11-15-2012

bump

Crevox

11-15-2012

bump

Crevox

11-15-2012

bump

Crevox

11-16-2012

bump

Crevox

11-16-2012

bump

Crevox

11-17-2012

bump