Competitive duo partner for placement games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lord Kirby

11-14-2012

I have played three placement games going 2-1 with an average score of 9/2/7 with 200+ cs when laning. I was silver last year. Want to maximize these placement matches. Please reply if you want to help! I can do any role.

DarkSpawnSpartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello how are u? I was also silver last season and really want to take this season serious i main adc looking for a support duo partner.. u are welcome to look at my stats last season and me my account name is DarkspawnSpartan ... looking forward to meeting u!

DarkSpawnSpartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello how are u my summoners name is DarkspawnSpartan i was also silver last season leaving off at 1479 but before preset i was 1530 i used to main jungle and top but started really boosting my elo when i switched to ADC so i am looking for a great support this season who is willing to climb to Diamond this season and take competitive play extremely serious so plz send a request and talk to me. Thank you for your time!!! =)