Zed and Shen Lore Contradicting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konoton

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcenturion View Post
oh the league judgements...
they are probably never gonna make another one because they think that we are dumbasses that hate reading and want all womans to have GIANT BOOBS and act cocky.
BECAUSE THAT'S HOW TO MAKE A STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER RIIIIGHT?
The large breast size is because the 3rd person view makes it hard to distinguish character gender at a glance. What's the best way to indicate it's a female character? Big breasts are a pretty good indicator. I mean, really, the guy who introduced me to LoL thought Kayle was a man.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoton View Post
The large breast size is because the 3rd person view makes it hard to distinguish character gender at a glance. What's the best way to indicate it's a female character? Big breasts are a pretty good indicator. I mean, really, the guy who introduced me to LoL thought Kayle was a man.

Still not sure about Ezreal.

Radiumz

11-25-2012

Is shen, akali, zed, kenne flipping nijas?

GoSu Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

o.o

Angry Angry Jax

11-25-2012

I agree with the argument that it never says Shen's father was killed when he was tortured. I would agree with you if they had said something along the lines of "Shen endured a test where he had to watch his father be executed..." but they don't say that. I say the lore remains intact.

King Radical

02-27-2013

Shen x Zed = YES.

G33KAT70N

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Radical View Post
Shen x Zed = YES.
NO, WE DO NOT NEED A ZED WITH A POTENTIAL TEAM TAUNT
Not to mention the birth of a gay baby.

Tolfor

03-02-2013

Man, I've seen this thread so many times... Even before Zed came out, it was always something like "if Shen's dad is dead is he an orphan?!"

Tortured =/= killed, friends. Check your friendly local dictionary once in a while.

Seikon

03-02-2013

Shen and Zed's lore seem okay. It's Akali's and Zed's lore that's kind of off. In Zed's lore, the shadow arts are strictly forbidden, yet, Akali learnt them, and before her, her mother did. This is before the order fell to Zed's army. Seems like the Kinkou Order was fine with teaching them.

Damion Darksky

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoton View Post
It wasn't till I was like level 10 I realized Kayle was a girl. It shocked me nearly as much as Samus being a girl.

But strong role models, both of them xD